Chapter 16

Enough for me to shake in fear. I didn't know behind those smile his wearing he could be the most scariest and dangerous person.

I felt a strong force hit my back and that's enough for me to lose my balance and fall on the floor that accidentally hit my head on the edge of the table. It make jhope stand in shocked.

"What happed?! And why did you scream like hell?." I heard Namjoon's voice.

I groand in pain and stand up. I took a glance at my back and noticed that all of them was there standing. And i look at the restroom where i saw taewoon was standing.

I felt a sting on my head, i held my head and shut my eyes and groan. I felt someone is hugging my legs i open my eyes and see taewoon.

"What did you do to eomma?!." He shouts at them. And i saw the boys were shocked by his sudden action.

"Eomma is alrig-"

"Oh my! Y/N there's blood on your head." I was suddenly cut by jin oppa's shout.

I looked at him confused."What? Bu-." I cut on my own sentence when i feel some liquid on my face. I touch it and look at my hands that were staind with blood.

I fell on my kness and i felt dizzy. That's all knew before i black out.

I walk up and saw a white ceiling and felt my self on the bed. I could still feel the pain in my head and my back is no starting to ache.

I groan as i try to move my body.

"Hey,Hey! Y/N, Don't move too much." Jin oppa said as he gently hold my shoulders guiding me to sit properly.

I smiled and thank him."where is taewoon?." I ask while my eyes were searching for him.

"Don't worry Y/N his with taehyung buying something." Suga oppa replied. I just nodded.

Then they all shut their mouth. The room was field with silence. Nobody dares to say anything. I just keep my eyes up on the ceiling.

But then someone clears his throat. But i didn't bother to look at him.

"Y/N...i-im sorry, i didn't meant to shout at you." I turn my head towards to the owner of the voice and smile.

"It's fine."

"Im really really sorry." He endlessly apologize.

"Hey, Hobi oppa it's not your fault." I said and smile.

"Thank you. " he said and hugged me tightly which cause me to groan in pain.

"Hey men easy, her back still hurts." Jimin said. He suddenly brake the hug and chuckle.