Chapter 18

Y/N's P.O.V

Taehyung decided to let taewoon sleep in his house. Why Did i agree? Cause even he cheats on me i cant still change the fact that His teawoon's Father and he have the rights to be with taewoon.

When i got home I recieved Call i took my phone and checked the caller ID when i saw taehyung's name i took a deep sight before answering.

"What do you nee--" I stop for a moment when i heard some sobs. Is he crying?.

"Hey tae? Is there something wrong?are you crying?."

"Please Y/N i need you..."

"W-what but wh---."

"I-im s-sorry please come."

I didn't waste any time i got my car keys and drove to taehyung's place. As I arrived i went inside and saw no one.
Is teahyung playing with me?i cant bealive it!.

Turn my heels around and i was about to go when i heard someone crying. I went on the veranda and saw taehyung lying on the floor while crying.
But why is he crying? Gosh! I can feel that my heart is hurting! I hate seeing him! I cant bare seeing him like this!.

I tried my best not to cry co'z my tears are welling up again!. I hate this feeling. I walk towards him.

"T-tae?." Taehyung stopped crying when he heard my voice he stands up and Gave me a tight hug.

Whats wrong with him!.

"Y/N im sorry for hurting you.." He said between his sobs.

"H-hey..what are you say--." I was cut off by his sentence.

"I promise to love you as your husband please give me one more chance..just one more im gonna try to love you.." I was speechless hearing those words. My tears start flowing on my cheeks. But i need to be strong. I wiped the remaining tears and look straight at him.

"Taehyung we're divorced." I said coldly.

"Please just one more chance..." He said pleading.

Im kinda shocked by his actions. Is he kidding me? Do he thingk that this is just a game? He already hurt me to much. But i cant bear to see him like this. But why i cant say those words?

Instead of saying those words i ended up saying.

"Tae i already forgive you a long time ago. And im willing to gave you another chance. Because i love you so much more than you know."

I said as tears starting to fall. He cupped my face using his both hands and use his thumb to wipe the endless tears comming out from my eyes. He then leans forward and kissed me gently.

I missed this kiss, his lips, his scent, his touch, and his love. I responded on his kiss he bite my lower lip and we pulled away. He hugged me tightly and wispher "Ilove you Y/N ." I smiled and hugged him back. "I love you too."

And after that the night went well.

°°°°°°•••••••°°°°°°•••••••°°°°°°°•••••°°°°°°°

Sorry guys if this chapter is very short. And for tge slow updates..Im kinda busy on school...

So i hope you still enjoy reading my book. ( sorry for the wrong grammars and errors.)