Chapter 8

You're P.O.V

I started packing our clothes. This is what he wants. Then im letting him be
We dont need his money nieghter him.

I thought i've already found the one.
That he'll be a good husband, And a good Father to our child too.

But then i was wrong. He didn't, He always thinks about his self first. I looked beside me and saw taewoon sleeping peacefully.

I leand forward. And caressed his soft cheeks.

"Im sorry if eomma cant gave you a complete family, Sorry cause eomma is not that perfct, but always remember I always love you." I said as a single tear slip at the corner of my eyes and kiss his forehead.

I stand up and continue from what im doing before.

•Time skip•

I was done packing our things. When someone enterd our room or should i say "His room". I know that it was him
so i grabbed my and taewoon's thing's i could feel his gazes from behind.

When i turn around i met his eyes. He look at me emotionless i did the same to and after a second. I turn my gaze to the door behind him and started to walk.

I went pass him leaving him on his room with taewoon who's deeply sleeping. I went down stair's to put our stuff's i took my phone and called for taxi since it's 7:00 pm.

I went back up stairs to take taewoon. The door was slightly open i peek a little when i heard teahyunv was talking to someone. I was surprised from the words that came out of his mouth.

"ok babe i'll see you tomorrow."

"I love you too"

Those words. He didn't even told me those but now im hearing him. I feel my heart ache but i try to hold it back a little more.

I opend the door and still im wearing my signiture emotionless face. He turn his face on my direction. But i didnt care he hurts me a lot. I took taewoon in my arms i was about to go out the room when he grab my wrist gently.

I staired at him coldly. He's looking down his bare feet.

"What?." I ask.

"Umm...Stay here for tonight." He said lifting his head up And stared at me.

"What for?" I simply relpied.

"It's already dark, please just for tonight." He pleaded.

"No need well take a hotel. And besides I don't have any reasons to stay here." i said as i took my hands from his grip and went down satirs. The taxi was already there waiting for us to come.

I didn't know taehyung was following from behind. I was about to enter yhe taxi when he shout.

"Wait!"

"Again? What do you want?." I ask annoyed.

"I-i just wanted to s-say goodbye." He said stuttering and heads low.

"Well get going." After that i went inside the car.