They All Look Like Snacks!

A/N: Sorry last chapter was so long! I have school getting in the way so it'll be probably a day in between every book that I try to write a chapter of any of my stories. I hope you enjoy! If there's anything you want to see happen, dont be afraid to comment! I'm planning a chapter where all the cybertronian humans start to listen to earth music, Autobots do laundry for tge first time, autobots go to an amusement park, and so on. I'll let you read the story now.

Jack's POV:

We set the now human members of Team Prime on the medical berths waiting for them to wake up. Now that we were in the base, I was able to get a good look at them.

The tallest was obviously Optimus. He was a warm beige skin toned, man in his mid 30's at 6' 5". He had black tussled hair, soft facial features, wearing a blue leather jacket with red flames. He wore dark blue jeans and blue and red tennis shoes. Underneath his jacket he wore a white t-shirt with a red autobot symbol on the chest.

The 2nd tallest was Bulkhead at maybe 6 foot. He looked about in his late 20's. He had an espresso skin tone. He was the only one who had darker skin now that I looked at him. He had black curly hair, the same bright blue eyes, and a round but hard face. He was packed! He wore a white shirt under a military camo outfit. He had a red autobot symbol on the shoulder of his camo jacket. He wore big heavy black army boots.

Ratchet was a man in his early 40's at about 5' 11". He had a porcelain skin tone, and semi sharp features. Surprisingly his facial expression still looked strict. He had gelled back white hair with orange brows and an orange streak in the middle of his hair. He wore a white and orange Letterman jacket with white sleeves. The wrists and bottom of the jacket had orange and white elastic cloth, and had an orange and white collor. The base part of the jacket was orange, with a red autobot symbol in the top left corner. He wore a white and orange bowtie making him look like a professional doctor. He had white jeans and black dress shoes.

Smokescreen looked like he was 17 and a half. He was about 5' 9" with pale porcelain skin. He had white hair with a few red and blue streaks. He was snoring like a bear! Actually everyone was! I snicker a little and notice that Miko and Raph were as well. He's wearing a white and red sports jacket with blue and orange writing. He wore a white t-shirt with the red autobot symbol as well. He's wearing dark blue jeans and red Nike sports shoes.

Bumblebee was a 17 year old at a height of maybe 5' 8". He had warm ivory skin, with a round face and freckles. He looked like a normal fun loving teen. Honestly, everyone looked normal. Bee had blond hair with yellow tips and a few black streaks. He wore a black and yellow jacket with a bumblebee in the back with the name Bee under the Bumblebee. I smiled at that. He wore a white t-shirt with the red autobot symbol in the front. Bee also had on lighter colored blue jeans with black and yellow tennis shoes.

Lastly, there was Arcee. She looked to be about 5' 5" in height and in her mid 20's. She was an ivory toned young women with a blue Pixie cut and light pink streaks and bangs in her hair that fit her diamond shaped head. She wore a blue short sleeved crop top that wasn't too revealing with a blue and pink jean jacket over top of it. She wore dark skinny jeans and black and pink tennis shoes. I know she's my guardian, but wow she's hot. Actually, all of them are smoking. They're all snacks.

I hear a familiar snap and turn my head towards the sound as well as Raph. Of course Miko is taking a video of their snoring...

A/N: That's a wrap on this chapter! I wanted this chapter to be all about descriptions of the autobot humans. Enjoy next chapter!