Auotbots: Human Music Is Awesome!

Jack's POV:

It was the Sunday after last weekend when we went to the pool, at about 1 pm. I was at the base with Miko, Raf, and the bots as usual. Miko started headbanging as she started to blare her rock music again. Everyone jumped out of there socks from the blaring sound except Bulkhead and Miko, both headbanging to the music.

"Miko, could you please turn down your speaker." Optimus said calmly. Miko and Bulkhead made a sad pout and turned it down. That's when an idea hit me so the whole base wouldn't have to listen to Miko and Bulkhead's music all the time. A smile formed onto my face. "Hey guys. Why don't we introduce you to some human music so that we know what kind of bands you like. Bulkhead already knows his genre, but it would be fun to see what the rest of you like!" I said cheerfully, smiles forming onto everyone's faces except for Optimus, who wore a barely visible grin.

"That's a fine idea Jackson. That would benefit all of us." Optimus said with a small smile. Raph, Miko, and I smiled, getting started right away for different bands and artists. About 30 minutes of putting together a playlist of songs together, we began to play. The first song that played was Jumpsuit by a band I liked called 21 Pilots.

Bumblebee was tapping his foot to the song, so I figured that he liked the music. The rest of the bots looked like they could handle it. Well, Smokescreen was full out dancing. He started to break dance, making us kids laugh, including Bulkhead and Bee. Arcee grinned as well as Ratchet. Optimus was trying not to snicker.

Next song was a song from one of our favorite movies to watch together, Pupstar. We played Rolling Bone.

Optimus smiled, tapping his foot to the music. All the bots could stand it, though Bulkhead and Smokescreen didnt like it that much.

Next we played Immortals by one of Raf's preferred bands, Fall Out Boys.

Bee was beeping extaticly at the music, dancing to it like Smoke did to 21 Pilots. Everyone was ok with the two bands except Ratchet. We also played some pop music like Last Friday Night, which Bee preferred those.

After that we played another Pupstar song called Broken Hearted.

Optimus was ok with this one but not as much as Rolling Bone, but Arcee took a liking to it. She also took a liking to Fall Out Boy with Bumblebee.

After that, we played a song my mom liked. The original Right Round by Dead or Alive.

No one liked it except Ratchet... Of course... At least my mom would have a music buddy.

Lastly, we played Moves Like Jagger. As soon as we started playing the song, Optimus visibly tensing, Ratchet nudging Optimus' arm with a smirk. Something was up.

Ratchet's POV:

"Remember back on Cybertron Optimus?" I said with a smirk at Optimus tensing at the music. I remembered how Optimus was always fond of human music when he was still young on Cybertron. Optimus used to sing this exact song all the time at the Cybertron karaoke with his friends such as I. Optimus blushed at the memory when I commented.

Jack's POV:

When everyone saw Optimus blushing at what Ratchet said, we all became curious. "What are you talking about Ratchet?" I ask for everyone. "Ratchet please don't discuss it..." Optimus was pleading. Now we were even more curious.

"Optimus back on Cybertron when he was young, he was always fond of human culture. Especially the music." Ratchet said grinning deviously. "Ratchet please-" Optimus said blushing even more. "He found this band and became very fond of this song in particular. He and his friends, including myself, went with him to a karaoke night and he sang this song. Optimus was quite the singer!" He said nudging a now tomato headed Optimus.

Miko burst out into laughter, the rest of us just shocked. "I do not sing. Not anymore at least..." Optimus said quickly. "Ah, scrap that lie! Go on and bust your pipe like back on Cybertron!" Ratchet said deviously pushing Optimus to Miko's Microphone. He grabbed it and started to sing along blushing. We all started to sing along with Optimus, him untensing and truly singing. We all clapped when the song ended.

We then made a chart about what music they all liked. It was a great day.

Smokescreen: 21 Pilots, and Maroon 5

Optimus: Country, Country Rock 'M Roll, and Maroon 5.

Bumblebee: Pop, Fall Out Boys, and Maroon 5.

Arcee: Fall Out Boys, and some country. She also likes some pop such as Stereo Hearts.

Ratchet: Oldies... And Maroon 5.

Bulkhead: All but country and oldies.