No... - Part 2

"But Starscream, he will need a LOT of blood! Possibly all of yours!" Knockout exclaimed. I didn't listen. "DO IT YA FRAGGING GLITCH!" I screamed. He looked taken aback but went to work.

I jumped when a needle shot into my arm. Primus I HATE needles! I then felt woozy as the blood was drained from my body. Megatron's vitals then began to level out... Though mine began to slow...

"I'll... Survive... This... We both... Will..." I mumbled as the world went black.

Megatron's POV:

I groaned as a splitting headache quickly arose and I hissed at the stinging coming from my body. I slowly opened my eyes only to realize that I was in the Medbay. I quickly remembered the battle I had with Optimus. I growled in anger. "Just perfect..." I muttered bitterly.

"I see you are online My Liege." I heard in front of me. I groaned as I sat up and hissed even more from the pain. "Careful Lord Megatron. You are still healing and can reopen a wound. I suggest you stay here for a few days." He said as he filed and polished his nails. I felt the urge to roll my opti- UGH! Eyes! at him. Why did that medic have to be so damn feminine.

I remembered all of the blood I had lost and had a realization. I wouldn't have survived without more blood. "Knockout." I said suddenly. He jumped ever so slightly and looked at me. "Yes my liege?"

"Where did you get the blood from?" I asked with no emotion. Where could they have gotten the blood from? I'm sure they wouldn't have gone to earth and killed a human for my blood type. "Starscream." Knockout responded nonchalantly.

My heart skipped a beat as my eyes widened. Starscream? He couldn't have possibly donated his blood to me by choice, would he? "He realized that you were running out of blood and he stuck the needle into his own arm. Now," He pointed to his form beside me and I filled with dread.

"Here he is." He said with a sigh. "How long till he wakes up?" I asked with worry. "I'm not sure." He sighed shaking his head. I got up despite Knockouts complaints.

I got to Starscream and held his hand. "Starscream... thank you... please arise unscathed... please..." I whispered.

"Your... welcome..." I heard a faint whisper. Knockout looked shocked as I laughed with joy. We will be just fine.