We Still Have Some of Our Skills!

Optimus's POV:

I was awakening about 2 weeks after the transformation. I walked into the main area to see Arcee and Smokescreen fighting... Again...

"That was the last straw Smokescreen! I'm done with your stupid games!" She roared as she went to punch him in the gut. He dodged. "Da ah ah! You're being a very naughty femme!" He said laughing. She roared and all of a sudden, her hand was a blade...

"What the frag?!" Smokescreen yelled. Ratchett glared at him. "There's no need to speak that way Smokescreen. Enough. Both of you." I said sternly. All of us looked at her blade and it transformed back into a hand. "We still have some of our abilities apparently..." Ratchet said.

Megatron's POV:

I growled as Starscream kept complaining about how Soundwave was too slow on finding out what happened. "I would have done better in persuading!" He exclaimed.

I punched him as my hand turned into a canon. Starscream yelped as he was cornered, many eyes on them. "It would appear that we hold some of our abilities. What were you saying?" I asked menacingly. He gulped. "N-Nothing my lord!" He exclaimed.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I felt it should be included for future chapters. Enjoy my story!