Autobots: Visit To The Local Pool!

A/N: The picture of those trunks are awesome and I wish I had them but sadly I'm a girl... Enjoy!

3rd Person POV:

It was a hot Saturday, 3 days after the... Transformation. The bots had been getting used to their human bodies slowly, but the kids had an idea. Miko, Jack, and Raf were gonna take the now human bots to their local pool for a swim day!

When they asked, they found out that none of them could swim! Miko laughed when she found out, finding it hysterical that the advanced alien robots didnt know how to swim. Jack and Raf told the bots that they would help them and took all the human bots to the store for swimsuits.

Optimus had gotten American flag swim trunks. Bumblebee had gotten yellow swim trunks with black stripes on the right leg. Ratchet had a white pair of swim trunks with an orange heart beat line on the right leg. Bulkhead had camo swim trunks. Lastly, Arcee, had a dark blue 1 piece bathing suit with light pink ruffles on one shoulder.

When they got there, all the bots except Ratchet went into the shallow end feeling awkward in the water. Bumblebee eventually got out and tried to convince Ratchet to get in. When he refused, Bee slowly walked back to the shallow end, but Miko pushed him into the deep end.

Miko laughed at Bee's flailing, not understanding how much danger she'd just put him in. "Bumblebee!" Optimus yelled and swam over to Bee, grabbing his arm and practically throwing him out of the pool. He then noticed his own problem. He tried to swim but couldn't stay up, so he began to sink. His eyes were closed, waiting to run out of breath but suddenly, a hand grabbed his arm and pulled Optimus out of the water.

Optimus choked on some water, gasping for air. He looked up to see who saved him, seeing a furious Ratchet glaring at Miko. "Miko! Do you realize how much danger you just put Prime and Bee in? Are you trying to give them both phobias?!?!?" Ratchet scolded.

Optimus' POV:

I was breathing rapidly, attempting to slow my heart beat from the fright I just had. I stood up slowly. "I suggest we go back to base." I say, not showing just how scared I just was. The only way you could tell was because my breathing, balled fists, and eyes.

"I agree!" Bumblebee exclaimed, him showing just how frightened he was. Jack was driving us back to base, when all of a sudden Miko started snickering about something on her phone. "What now Miko?" Jack asked carefully. Miko showed him her phone screen. His eyes went wide, then he covered his mouth with one hand, trying not to laugh. Rafael saw as well, unable to cover up his laughter completely.

"What in Cybertron are you kids laughing about?" Ratchet asked annoyed. Miko burst out in laughter and showed us all her phone screen. It was a picture her friend posted that was on an app called Instagram. It was a picture of me almost drowning with photoshopped baby floaties.

I felt my face heat up as the others laughed. "Lets... Not go to the pool for a while..." I said embarrassed. I'm not going to a pool for a LONG time...