Valentine's Day

WARNING! Gay sexual thoughts in the decepticon half and gay relationships in both factions. If you don't like, don't read.

-Autobot-
Optimus's POV:

I woke up and rubbed my eyes with a yawn as I lay in my bed. Agent Fowler made sure the base had everything our human bodies would require. I got dressed and walked out into the main room. I of course was the only one up, Ratchet still at the Med Bay asleep at his desk.

I sighed and smiled fondly as I walked over to him. I laid my hand onto his shoulder. His eyes opened groggily as he looked up to me. I tried not to laugh fondly.

"Good morning Ratchet. You must recha-er-sleep more often." I stuttered. I could feel my face heat up at my stuttering. He giggled then blushed. He cleared his throat.

"I just dont have time for that Optimus. I have too much work to do." He stated. I resisted the urge to smile and sigh.

"You really must sleep old friend." I stated worriedly. He looked at me with a little bit of a pouty face. I tried not to smile. He finally gave in and smiled. I walked him to his room and bid him goodnight. When I walked to the main room again, I then realized something I never noticed before.

I like Ratchet?!

-Decepticon-
Megatron's POV:

I was walking down the halls of the Nemesis. It was my routine. I then heard a frustrated groan. I cocked an optic ri- I mean eyebrow as I walked to where the sound came from. I walked into the sleeping quarters hall and put my audi-ugh... Ear up against the door to Starscream's quarters.

I heard another frustrated groan. My mind went to the more... Disturbing part of my mind. Starscream groaning and moaning as I, NO! STOP IT MEGATRON! You hate that filthy son of a slagger. I knocked on the door to hear a small scream in shock. I rolled my eyes. The door opened to reveal a very pissed Starscream.

I cocked my eyebrow again. "Are you alright Starscream?" I asked trying not to snicker at the bed he was STILL trying to put up that we stole for all of the cons. He glared slightly, which was kinda cute. "No! What would lead you to think that?" He asked. I cocked my eyebrow higher and he sighed with exasperation. "Yes! Fine! Why do you ask? So that you can use it to my downfall?" He asked getting angrier.

I rolled my eyes and walked in, despite his complaints. I saw a datapad that was on and glanced at it to see sexy selfies of Starscream. Oh it would feel so pleasant to thrust my spike into his tight aft... NO STOP IT STOP STOP STOP! I groaned in annoyance. What is wrong with me?

I set up the bed and turned to leave. A hand quickly grabbed my arm and I turned to look at Starscream as he shifted uncomfortably. "Th-Thank you my Lord..." He muttered blushing slightly. I smirked and nodded and left. Wow he was so sexy...

Wait, WHAT?!?!?!

A/N: Thank you for reading my Valentine's Day Special! I based Optimus off of my boyfriend and Megatron after myself which is kinda worrisome... Happy Valentine's Day everybody!