Blood

Chapter 1

The blade just touched the soft skin, wet by the water and yet soft yet rough from the past's memories, drawings.

The skin slowly opened up as the blade made it's way through it and got to the point then slowly like it made it's job well, got placed away as the blood dripped out.

The blood made the white skin red but as fast as it appeared it got mixed with water as the shower was still on, hiding the soft growl.

As the blood was making it's way down mixing with the water the testosterone made it's work and a heavy sigh could be heard.

Yet the wine red blood wasn't the only thing mixing with the shower's water, there was another thing... tears.

Tears started to fall down on the girl's cheek, wondering what could cause it?

Pain? Shame? Lust of more? Hatred?

The girl quickly washed down the blood as she could and sniffled before placing her foot onto the cold floor.

She turned off the shower before taking a deep breathe and getting herself together.

Her left arm reached out for the towel on the chair and quickly buried her face into it before drying herself.

She wrapped it around herself then stepped out of the bathroom, closing the door behind and locking her door.

The girl opened the closet and got dressed slowly not to hurt her wounds. It was kind of a good feeling as the trousers and sleeves gently laid a kiss on her wounds and comforting them.

She walked to the desk next to her bed and took out a small box from one of the shelves, opening it and taking out patches and stitches to use, cleaning things for the wound and all.

True, she cut herself but letting it get infected would just lead to even more attention and problem and that's not what she wanted.

It was night time 10:59pm, after she finished she sat onto her bed, tugging herself under the blankets and wrote something on her laptop before shutting off the lights and crying herself tired enough to sleep hopefully without another terrifying nightmare.

Date: 25/09/18