After hell wishing heaven

The next morning

Willow slowly opened her eyes...

First everything was dark ....

She didn't remember how she got into her bed.

It was all so blur...

She lifted up her head as got used to the light then felt a bit cold and pain, lifting up the blanket. Her body was full with wounds as she laid there naked and started shivering in cold.

She quickly got up and walked to her closet to get some clothes on which were the usual long then got some painkillers, a lot of painkillers and left to school.

It was way later than she usually went to school so there were no school busses at this time, with that she just started walking to school feeling her skin burning everywhere.

Half an hour later she managed to get to school, she missed the first two class and as she walked into her class Kyle ran up to her instantly.

-"Melody!! You're here, I thought you didn't come to school today... I was so worried I'm sorry...!!"

She nodded softly with a light and weak smile as she was feeling weaker and weaker and at seconds she felt like she will pass out.

-"Mel... are you okay? You don't look too great... s-sit here—Mel!!"

The girl almost fell over but Kyle caught her and slowly sat her down onto his seat, holding her to not let her fall.

-"I'm sorry... I'm just really... tired..."

Kyle noticed something on her and he quickly but carefully turned her head to the side, there was a small wound on her cheek.

-"Melody... whats this? It wasn't here yesterday"

He slowly tilted her head to the side but very carefully not to hurt her and saw a whole wound on her neck but it was hidden with her hair and hoodie.

-"Melody.... did your....?—"

As the boy was taking the question he slowly looked up to see she was looking at him in tears, luckily no-one was in the classroom so he quickly hugged her close as she started crying long time in years.

Her chest started to feel lighter as the boy held her and kissed her head softly, pulling her straight into the comfort.

-"Shh.... everything's gonna be ok."

' I wish it was.... but it's not....'

She continued sobbing for a while then he gently wiped off her tears and helped her to hide the red cheeks.

The teacher walked in and with her all the students as well, Kyle sat right next to Melody who just laid her head onto her hand.

-"What's her problem, sir?"

-"I'm sorry miss, Melody just isn't feeling too well."

Said Kyle to the teacher before a guy talked in.

-"Oh how comes, does she feel depressed again? Does she want to go home and cut?~"