First bite of Hell

Chapter 3

In 10 minutes the school got crowded and the corridors were filled with lovers, bullies, friends talking about their exciting weekend until the bell rang.

Soon everyone got to their own class, taking their seats then continuing the unfinished conversations or just asking what class is about to start.

The corridors became empty ad quiet, only the teacher's high heels could be heard as she fit closer and closer to the classroom.

As the woman entered everything went quiet and the class payed attention, no-one liked this teacher but the girl didn't mind the silence, there were people around and no-one looked at her.

One of the best classes ever.

45 mins, the teacher already packed her things ready then there was silence, the loud clock made noise only as the seconds became longer.

Then the bell rang and it was finally over.

Now again ten minutes of the huge chaos, loud shouts as the classmates stood up, making their way out or staying in.

She kept her place and laid down the pen.

The class took too long and she had to take notes very quickly and not just for a bit.

Her hand got tired and it was shaking from the wounds and tiredness.

She let out a soft sigh before looking around, there were just a few students left;
The guy who was always quiet, a nerd girl finishing her notes, and the new guy.

•'The new guy just arrived not long ago but it's his first year in normal school, before he studied at home, taught by his parents.'

•'The girl was a typical nerd, taking always too long notes but already knowing the whole subject's studies for the whole year.'

•'The guy, the quiet one... well he was a mystery, he was kinda popular but never went with those asshole boys, he was good looking and always polite with others.'

As the girl was observing the boy in her thoughts, the guy slowly looked around and caught her gaze... their eyes met.

'H-he's really looking at me? Oh gosh he must think I'm weird or something! ..... ughhhh!
Why can't I look away?!'

They were staring at each other's eyes for long seconds but their eye contact broke by the loud door noise.

-"Hey you b*tch!"

The girls who entered called out the girl but she just quickly looked down at the desk.

Date: 27/09/18