Doctors and medicines

The days went by slow, very slow. Melody couldn't smile much.... and Kyle exactly knew it. Everything was getting worse....

The boy tried to help the girl still and he always tried to take her to beautiful places hold her hand the whole time and be there with her.

But the school bullies just came back and her father didn't help either, she was breaking down and they both knew.

It was Friday, Willow let out a yawn as she got off the bus and had Kyle already running there and lifting her up to his chest.

She smiled a very bit as laid her head onto his chest and wrapped her arms around him.

She was happy, yet so sad

She softly nuzzles his neck and he lifted up her shirt a bit and giggled.

-"Your wounds are healing~"

-"Maybe I should be a soldier."

She was joking but not laughing.

Melody nuzzled him more and he slowly placed her down, getting a hold on her hand and kissing her cheek.

-"Let's go to class"

She nodded and followed behind him as still held his hand then looked around then quickly down as everyone was watching them.

They walked to the class and Melody paid attention, writing into her notebooks and 'following' the teacher.

Kyle didn't, he was watching Melody the whole time and even though he didn't say, he was hurting inside.

He had problems at home as well but he didn't care about it, his problems was that he was watching her breaking down again after everything was so great like a dream.

Melody turned her head to look at him.

-"What are you staring at? Aren't you gonna write?"

He smiled a bit and poked her nose playfully.

-"Nope~ I'll be a bad boy, you'll have to punish me later, darling~"

-"Well I'll make sure I can~"

She played along with him to hide.

The class went by quickly and it was soon lunchtime, they went out to the garden and he sat down, pulling her onto his lap to wrap his arms around her and keep her safe.

She looked up again, looking around and saw how others laughed at them but Kyle didn't even see it just kept kissing her head softly.

-"Kyle.....?"

-"Yes, Mel?"

-"Why are you doing this?"

-"Why am I doing what?"

-"You don't see it? Everyone is laughing at you since you're with me, you were popular before and now... they're against you."

He smiled a bit.

-memory-

A girl with long black hair and a bright smile like the Sun walked up to the quiet boy, hugging him tightly.

-"H-Hello Melody... heh"