The Sparkling Light

High heels could be heard on the floor as the bitches walked up to the girl's desk who kept her gaze down.

-"Oh aren't you gonna talk now, did your voice go away dear?~"

-"C'mon slutty, open your ugly mouth, Melody!"

They started nagging her, pushing her shoulders then started hitting the girl down to the ground.

-"What hurts more, living like a failure or the cuts? Hahaha!"

Melody is the girl with cuts but it was rare that anyone knew her name. The ones inside surely heard it since the bitches' voices were high and loud as f*ck.

She was on the ground, laying and wishing they leave her alone as soon as possible. Soon the most popular one of them, Cristal raised her hand for another but Melody just didn't feel the hit.

She looked up and saw Cristal's skinny wrist help up by a guy... the girl gasped as saw the guy who she had an eye contact with.

-"Excuse me Cristal, but me and Melody have something planned for now."

The guy grabbed Melody's hand gently and helped her up, holding hands they walked out of the classroom.

They got away from the class and he locked the door behind the two, turning to face her which makes her more nervous.

-"Look thanks but I'm really fine... p-please let me go..."

Melody muttered gently and quietly, his eyes widened.

-"Hey, hey calm down, you don't have to worry I don't wanna hurt you or anything!"

The boy's voice was gentle and soft, unique and different from everyone's. He smiled at the girl brightly in the quiet room then continued.

-"Uhm... so you... really..?"
-"It's not your business at all! Just leave me alone!" She held her wrists tightly
-"Sorry, you're right... I'll let you go now"

He opened the door and made sure no-one was in the way then stepped out of the girl's way.

She started walking out then stopped for a second, too afraid to look at him.

-"Thank you... Kyle."

Then she quickly left, letting the boy hide a soft mutter with a cute smile.

-"No problem ... Melody"

Date: 27/09/18