'See you in class'

Days went by and Melody was as missing from school then she had the strength to go in on Friday, the day when everyone was less bullied.

She got off the bus and couldn't stop thinking about the other day when the quiet guy saved her from the bullies.

' You idiot he helped you '
' he would've use you '
' No... but I don't give him trust.'
'Good'

As she was walking on the corridor she kept her gaze down then just walked into someone.

Melody almost fell but a hand caught hers, keeping her up from falling onto the ground.

-"T-Thanks..."

She looked up and her eyes widened a bit as saw Kyle's wide smile and his cute spiky hair.

-"Good morning, Mel!"

-"W-What's with the Mel?! I just run into you and you give me a nickname already...?"

He giggled playfully and helped her up, pulling her up close to his chest.

The girl started to blush and gulped a big before carefully letting go of his hand (not wanting to) and stepped away.

-"Haha, you can give me one too if you want!~ Also what class do you have now?"

' His smile.. look at it... just too sweet and pure'
' get your mind off of it. '
' B-But.... it's too cute and adorable..! '
' ....... '
' okay okay... '

The boy smiled friendly as waited for an answer, the girl looked down away from his lips which made her wanting to look at it.

She bit her lip softly and let her face be hidden behind her hair.

-"Uhm... I ... will... have biology."

-"Aw what a pity, but I think we have the second class together, maths, right?"

She nodded.

-"Yes... we have Maths together..."

' Yeah it's great look like an idiot. He'll leave as soon as possible, do it.'

She shook her hair to get the thoughts off of her mind softly.

-"Awesome! Then see you in the class I'll take a seat for you too, Mel!"

Before Melody could've answer or refuse him he left with a quick goodbye wave and she sighed.

' I guess I have no choice.. '

She smiled a bit before walking to her first class and taking a seat in the back row.

[Friday was always the day when everyone was happy that the week is about to end and they were less stressed so the bullies were less as well, easier to hide in the crowd and rest.]

Date: 07/10/18