Mission Failed

L I S A

I breathed deeply and the let the air out from my lungs. I roamed my eyes at the abandoned room inside this third floor building.

Then I throw everything that was placed on the table beside me because anger was eating the shit out of me. I even kicked the table because I can't control my anger.

Why the fuck did that happen?

"Fuck! Why every time I will do something bad to her I'm the one who will suffer in the end." I angrily shouted since no one can hear me.

My anger didn't subsided at the thought that she still need to accompany me everyday because it was what my mother wanted, and it annoys the hell out of me.

"MANOBAN ARE YOU INSIDE!!?"

Speaking of the devil she's here!
Fuck! What will I do?! I'm one hundred percent sure she'll punish me again.

"MANOBAN!!? I WILL COUNT 1-10 IF YOU STILL DON'T GO OUTSIDE I WILL-" I didn't let cat woman finish I got out immediately from the room.

"Why are you here huh?" I said bravely.

She didn't answer me instead she went inside the room and I'm sure she's hella checking it. I mentally faced palm my self.

When she got out from the room I thought she's going to scold but not.

"Tired!? You always failed having your revenge on me, wanna know why? Because you're an idiot!" She mocked and rolled her eyes.

Attitude.

This cat woman is irritating as ever. I can't believe dad chose her to be the president of this school. What did my parents see to her?

I was about to walk away when she held my hand. We're like that for a second so I suddenly got nervous.

"Where are you going Manoban. You thought we're done already. Nah, not yet. GO TO THE STUDENT COUNCIL'S OFFICE NOW!"

Oh fuck! Why am I scared? No! Am I? Of course not!

Am I really scared to- No! Why would I? I'm not a coward!

"What are you waiting for Manoban?" She looked at me like she wanted to kill me right now. "Office now!"

"And why would I do that huh?" I said and stood still. Well, who is she anyways.

She got her phone and dialed someone, You know the phone's sound when you're calling someone.

"Hello Mrs. Manoban! Yes. I'm Jennie Kim. How are you? Oh, I called you because I have something to-"

I punched the wooden door and immediately stormed out of the place and headed to sc's room. Sighing in defeat I kicked one of the chair inside when I arrived there.

Not that I'm afraid of cat woman but I don't know why I did that.

No one literally can make me do whatever they want but ugh never mind.

Fuck Cat woman. What the is she doing to me? And what's wrong with me.

❤️☠️❤️

T H I R D P E R S O N

Student council's office.

The blonde girl was now sitting at the front table of the president.

She's asking for the nth time of why she's here even though she just can ignore what the president wanted.

But she ended up there.