Chicken and Chipmunk

J E N N I E

Monday morning, I was walking with Chaeyoung but I avoided talking to her.

She decided to moved in with me at my condo unit that the Manobans' offered to me even if I'm still mad at her, I won't leave her alone. Not that Chaeyoung doesn't have a home or parents but I think she's just really fond to be with me.

After what happened last weekend, I'm really upset because of her childish acts.

While walking I noticed Jisoo was approaching us, Rose was about walk away 'again' but I quickly held her hand.

Aha! Where are going my freaking friend?

"Hey Chaeyoung. Are you avoiding Jisoo?" I asked and held her hand until Jisoo arrived in front of us.

"Me no! Why would avoid her. Please let go of me, eonni." She said trying to get away from me but I firmly held her hand.

I shook my head, disagreeing. I laughed when I saw Jisoo brought a chocolate and flowers with her as she went to face this chipmunk, well lucky Chaeyoung.

That's when I let go of her hand. Jisoo extended her arms to give them to Chaeyung.

"Don't be so hard to get Chaeyoung, accept this and be my girlfriend already." After what Jisoo said I choked of my own saliva.

"Go ask your ass to be your girlfriend!" Chaeng yelled and walked away.

"Hey Chaeng I said be mine already! You know I won't stop chasing you, not until you're mine!" Jisoo ran rapidly to Chaeng who didn't mind bumping to others just to get away from the athlete girl.

You know that I won't stop until I make you mine~

The other students at the hallway started murmuring to each other as always. Well who won't, Jisoo is hella famous inside this university and Chaeyoung is the Vice President of this school so that was a totally big news to every Manobanists.

Anyways. Did they just left me here in the middle of the hallway alone? Fine, I have no one now.

Okay I get it, I will always be alon-

"Hey! You just fucking ditch me! I told you to wait for me at the parking lot. Surely if mom will know about this she'll reprimand me." Said the one and only dick at the whole campus.

"The hell I care if your parents reprimand you. You deserve it anyway." I said raising my eyebrow. I remembered that I still need to accompany this arrogant woman.

What a day!

The students at the hallway started murmuring again, they're like bees at their hives that can't just shut up.

"Oh my gosh, Lisa is so pretty!"

"Oh my! She's so hot!"

"Oh gosh fuck me, daddy! Kyaaa!"

"Marry me Lisa!"

I rolled my eyes at them and looked at her.

"Waiting for you isn't my responsibility after all!" I said crossing my arms.

"But you have to accompany me as always." She fired back and I looked at her. "That's your work, isn't it?"

"That doesn't include for me to wait for you." This time I raised my eyebrow to her.

"What!? Yes of course it's your job too! You! I'm loosing all my temper to you!" She pointed her finger to me irritatedly.

"So? Did I ask you to control your temper?" I said and slapped her hand away. "Douchebag!"