The Festival

T H I R D  P E R S O N

"Today is the day for us all to have some fun." The headmistress Ms. Sandara Park said that made all students wild.

While Jennie was sitting at the front. She looked at Irene that was 2 chairs away to her left.

"Irene." Jennie called, enough for Irene to hear it.

The girl looked at her. The two didn't talk after the day Jennie caught Irene and Lisa's friend Seulgi.

The secretary looked at her but not directly to the President's eyes.

'Follow me.' Jennie mouthed.

The President stood up and went to the nearest restroom as Irene walked after Jennie and entered the restroom too.

"So Irene, I heard that you're getting along with Lisa's friend?" The President moved her brows back and forth looking at the other girl's eyes.

"I don't know how to explain but I suddenly felt something for her. I just woke up that there's something in me changed. The next thing I know I've been longing for her." The girl in front of Jennie said sincerely.

"I know it's embarrassing especially I'm one of the student council officers but I don't know she just got me in one snap." Irene added.

Irene thought that Jennie will hate her for that but no. Instead the president decided to tease her secretary.

"You know what let's just make that a secret. I'll keep Lisa's mouth shut and you make your girlfriend's mouth shut." Jennie suggested and smiled to her fellow SC officer.

They're friends after all.

"None of those will the headmistress know. I know that she's your auntie and I'm not going to tell her about it." The President said again. "I promise."

"Wait you're not mad at me or something!?" Irene said as she furrowed her brows. "And she's not really my girlfriend."

"No. Why would I. Honestly I was just shocked. But wait did you guys just already did it? You know? Without having any label or anything?" Jennie asked.

"Yes." Irene said sadly.

"Ohhh." Jennie just nodded.

"But seriously am I that easy?" Irene sighed.

"No Irene maybe you're slowly but surely falling for that person." The President teased.

"WHAT NO HMP! WHY WOULD FALL FOR THAT GIRL?!!" Irene overacted.

"Well I'm just teasing you but you're making your feelings obvious. You already even did it with her." Jennie said laughing.

"Aish the festival will start soon let's get out of here." The girl dragged Jennie out of restroom.

'She's averting my attention so that we'll not talk about her feelings haha. Irene you better not be coward and face your true feelings for her.' Jennie said at the back of her mind.

The two went to their seats and listened to their headmistress carefully.

The crowd cheered loudly when the headmistress finished her speech and for Jennie to start their most awaited activity.