Her Deepest Secret

T H I R D P E R S O N

Jennie for the third time sighed, luckily the personnels let her in immediately at the condominium building since she has a permission from Lisa.

Jennie was very angry at the moment and she's very furious to know everything at the same time she felt very low.

She knocked on the door to where the unknown number told her to where her dad's unit.

She hated the thought of seeing him, but her father was her only hope to know about her ex-lover's secret.

What's their connection anyways?

Even though Lisa's gang knew her, they're not really close. And she wouldn't dare to talk to them because she knew they're one of them too. She knew they wouldn't say a thing about Lisa even if it costs them their lives.

Merciless monsters.

A moment later the swung open revealing the one and only Mr. Kim.

The caller wasn't wrong at all. 'It is right that Lisa and my father's unit were in the same building.' Jennie said at the back of her mind.

Wait was it possible that he already knew where I am since he came here in Korea? Did he know Lisa? Is that why Lisa knew a lot of things about me because they have connections?

Her mind was wondering when her dad spoke.

"Jennie!" Her father said shocked.

"Not expecting to see me?" Jennie gave a firm stare to her father.

"Jennie how did you—"

"It doesn't matter, what matters right now was if you knew someone called Lalisa Manoban?" Jennie cut her father off.

Minutes passed.

Her father did not answer her instead he just stared at her nervously.

'That's it! He knew her. So maybe they're working together huh. To kill someone. Someone that's innocent.' Jennie commented to herself.

"Jennie come in first." Mr. Kim invited her daughter and Jennie did not hesitate to come inside the house and sit on the couch.

"You want water or something?" Her father asked her with a lower voice but enough for Jennie to be heard.

"I don't want any of them I came here to asked you about Lalisa Manoban." Jennie said steadily but you will hint the angriness to her voice.

The man sit in front of Jennie and sighed. "Jennie baby. I don't know that girl. Is she your girlfriend? I think she's the famous daughter of Manoban's? The cool jerk?" The man tried to joke but that only made Jennie sneered.

"Stop talking nonsense!" Jennie shouted.

"I'm just stating the fact. I don't really know her except her name." The man said shakily, even him wouldn't deny that he was intimidated by her daughter's angerness.

"Liar! I saw her biceps, a tiny tattoo same as yours, the one you showed to me years ago!" The girl shouted furiously. "So stop talking shit and tell me the truth!"

Mr. Kim became silent, his heart beats abnormally as sweats rolled down on his face.

He never met this side of his daughter because he never have a time for his only daughter.

His most precious daughter.

And only her mother and of course her childhood sweetheart only knew her very well.

But that was a long time ago.

"Tell me everything you know." Jennie said after cutting the silence between them.