The Game

T H I R D P E R S O N

A loud cheering from the crowd at the gymnasium was enough to make your ears bleed.

It's making all the team from Manoban University nervous except for Lisa of course. However the blonde felt that something bad will happen.

She's just not sure what it is.

Lisa at her sports bra and shorts finally wore her jersey after a minute she finally stood with so much energy as if the monster inside her wanted to come out.

This is just so her.

"Good morning everyone!" The commentators greeted loudly. "Are you ready to witness a great game!? This is already the championship. Are you guys ready to know who's the champion!"

"I think we should go out now." Said Jisoo to the team.

They headed out at the hallway waiting for them to call their surnames.

❤️☠️❤️

Lisa was crossing her arms at the bench while watching the game, until now she still haven't seen Jennie.

The thought made the blonde grumpy as ever. The second set ended with the opponent team leading the score.

Jisoo made the decision that Lisa will play this time so she talked with their coach.

"Lisa you'll play with us, at the last set." Jisoo said and set beside the blonde girl.

"Hell no! Not without Jennie!" Lisa said irritatedly.

The buzzer buzzed indicating that the game has started again. Jisoo dragged Lisa inside the court along with others.

They went to their own positions as Lisa will be the one who will first serve the ball at the last set.

"Great." Lisa muttered.

The referee whistled and gave her the ball as she bounced it on the floor a few times.

She breathed in then out. Stepping back a little she hanged up the ball in the air and jumped. Lisa looked at the ball and hit it using her hand with her whole force.

The whole gymnasium became silent, as Jisoo and Seulgi muttered 'holy shit!'

The ball hit many of the audiences from the other side.

"Opppss it went too far." Lisa whispered.

The referee got the ball noticing it was out of air because of the impact and the first one who got hit by the ball at the audience reportedly lost consciousness.

"Lissaayahh!" Shouted someone one from their bench.

She tilted her head and saw Jennie.

Jisoo and Suelgi automatically looked at each other and smiled. It's time.

Lisa immediately smiled back like nothing really happened.

She's now in the mood to play. Oh god this girl is obviously madly in love.

"Lisa!" Jisoo called the her. "Shut up Jisoo." Lisa said still looking at Jennie.

"Lisa if you don't want to get ready yourself might as well be ready for the ball to hit your face." Jisoo shouted.

"Number 23 please control yourself when it comes to the ball we don't want another audience to lost consciousness here." The referee warned pointing to Lisa then whistled giving the ball to the opponent.