Memories

[10 years ago.]

Seoul, South Korea.

"Yah! W-what *hik* a-are we gonna do?" The little girl said crying to another girl while sitting at the bench in the middle of amusement park.

Well the school bus seems have forgotten about them and left the two alone in their field trip.

And here they are. Hoping that their parents will come and save them.

"I don't know. Do you still have money?" The other girl with blonde hair said.

"No. I- hik I d-don't *hik* have any." The little brunette said having hard time to speak because of her hiccups, she even messily wiped her tears using her hands.

"You know what. You look ugly while you're crying." Little blondie said harshly.

"Yah- I'm n-not! Ahuhuhuhuhu!" She cried loudly this time. "Mommy! Where are you? Huhuhu this monkey is calling me ugly! Huhuhu *hik*" The girl added.

The other blondie little girl got panicked and looked around them. Other people would think that she's making the little girl beside her cry, oh well she really is making her cry.

"Okay! I'll stop just lower down your voice. Shhhh. Look we're getting too much attention now." The little blonde girl tried to shush the brunette girl but instead of calming down she cried even more.

"M-mommmmyyy!! Huhuhu *hik* Mommy huhuhu. I wanna go home! I don't want to be here!"

"Shhhhh. Please stop crying now. If you stop crying I'll treat you an ice cream since I still have some money left in me." Little blondie said and winked making the other girl blushed.

"Rea-*hik*lly?" The brunette said shyly while started to fix her hair and clothes.

"Really." Little blondie smiled when she realised that the girl has stopped crying.

"Let's go." She excitedly dragged the little girl to the nearest Ice cream parlour.

"What flavour do you want." Little blondie asked.

"Milked Ice cream! Yey!" The other girl jumped happily.

A few minutes passed and they finally bought the ice creams they wanted and exited the parlour.

"Mhhhhhhh. This is delicious. By the way what's your name? Your face seems familiar. Have we met before?" Little brunette asked happily while licking her ice cream.

"Yes."

"Really? When?"

"Isn't it obvious? We're in one campus so basically there'd be a chance that we already met each other." Little blondie said and licked her ice cream.

"Hmm okay." The brunette pouted. "So how are we going home now?"

The little blondie looked at the little brunette. "Aha! Maybe there's still money left in you."

"Huh how—" The little blondie held the brunette's shirt and peeked through neck hole of her shirt.

"Yah what are you doing?" Little brunette whined.

She gasped when the little blondie got her hand inside her shirt through neck hole again like she's finding something. "I know it's here. Hmmm I even saw some old woman getting a money at her chest part. It seems like magic. So I'm sure it's here."