Chapter 3: Hanging out with Magnus (Part 2)

Magnus's POV:

 Alec and I started making the cake for my mum. We've just started and the kitchen is already a mess. I don't know how, it just happened.  I let Alec take over, since I'm the worst cook ever to exist, and I don't want to ruin the cake. We decided to make it milk chocolate with peanut butter spread into it as the icing. Yes, it's weird but it's delicious. Who doesn't like peanut butter and chocolate? Same thing as Reese's. 

Anyway, I watch as Alec makes the base of the cake. His biceps flex as he mixes some ingredients together. He's so hot and cute. He likes me and I like him. When we kissed, it wasn't like any other kiss I've had. I don't know what it was but it was amazing. I've liked Alec since I saw him. My favourite combination is black hair and blue eyes. His eyes are a navy blue with light blue specks here and there. It's beautiful, just like him. I can't help but stare art him. He's like an angel: he's probably part angel with his looks, in some other parallel world.

"Why are you staring at me?" Alec says, snapping me out of my daydream, and looks at me. Part of his hair falls into his eyes, however, he doesn't move to get it out of the way. I walk to him and push the strand of hair that escaped back where it was, my hand lingering by his cheek before dropping to my side, and look into his eyes. "Because you're beautiful." I say and he looks down while turning a slight red. I love making him blush: it's cute. I lift his chin with my hand and we look into each others eyes. I lean forward and kiss him lightly, cupping his cheek. His hands make its way to connect behind my neck and my hands grab his waist and pull him towards me. He smiles against my lips. He pecks my lips before saying, "We've got to finish the cake before Sarah gets home." He steps back while I pout. He smirks, "We can continue later." I smile and start helping him. 

While baking the cake, we managed to get flour almost everywhere because of a small flour fight that I may have started... It was fun, however, a mess that we needed to clean up. 

We started cleaning up as soon as the cake was in the oven. "How come you haven't told mum your gay, unless you're bisexual like me?" I ask, as I'm wiping the counters. He tenses and looks at me. I look at him and his face is blank. "U-um, I-I'm gay. Not bi. I-I don't know why I haven't. I know she's supportive and everything but I haven't told anyone besides you and my family. I'm scared, to be honest. I've never been in a relationship. Never been kissed.....well until you." He looks down and blushes. 

"I was your first kiss!! Oh, you should've saved it for some one special. Not me!" I state, shocked. I'm not good enough for him. I shouldn't have took his first kiss. Ugh, I'm no one special. Alec came over to me and pecked my cheek and said confidently, "You are some one special. I'm glad you took my first kiss. I wanted it to be you anyway." My mouth parts in shock but this time it's a good type of shock. 

The timer goes off and Alec goes and takes the cake out. I grab the peanut butter and the rest of the decorations, still in shock. Did he really mean that? No one has ever said that to me. I can't even think straight. Actually, that's cos I'm not straight. I smile at the thought of Alec telling me I'm special. It makes me so happy. 

As we spread the peanut butter on top of the cake, I say, "You should tell Sara about your sexuality. She was really supportive when I came out to her. She won't mind. However, I don't know how she'll feel about us liking each other." He sprinkles chocolate chips onto the cake and replies with, "I might. I'm still trying to get used to it myself, even though I've known that I was gay for a while. It's stupid I know." 

"It's not stupid. It's who you are and that's okay. Oh, I have an idea! You should tell her when we give her the cake." I say. He looks at me and smiles. I smile back and the front door opens. "Magnus! Alec! I'm home! Oooh! Something smells nice." My mum shouts and walks into the kitchen. Luckily, we just finished the decoration on the cake. She looks at the cake in front of us then back at us, "And what's this?" 

Alec and I looked at the cake and then back at my mum. "We decided to bake a cake for you, as a way of saying thank you for being the best mum and adopted mum towards Alec and me." My mum looks shocked then smiles. Her eyes starts to tear up. She rushes over towards us and embraces Alec and I. She cries into our shoulders and says in between sobs, "You two are the best ever! You two are just amazing!" 

"Sarah, thanks for everything. You don't know how much you mean to me after everything that happened to me." Alec spoke, as my mum pulled away. "There's also something I wanted to tell you." My mum looked at Alec, confused and concerned. I grabbed Alec's hand and squeezed it softly, smiling. He looked over and smiled. My mum looked at our hands and he pulled away. "You can do it." I said. He cleared his thought and spoke with a shaky voice, " I-I'm g-gay." 

My mum smiled and hugged Alec, "Alec, I'm glad you trust me enough to have told me that. I'm here for you. You don't need to be afraid of being who you are and if you have any concerns about anything, you can come to me or Magnus, since he already knows." Alec teared up and started to cry silently. I embraced him and he curled up and cried, making my shirt damp. Oh, I hate when he cries. My mum smirked at us. I didn't care. Alec pulled away, while wiping his eyes, "Thank you for saying that. You have no idea how much that means to me." He looked at my mum, gratefully. "It's alright. Now, lets eat this cake! It looks delicious!" She chuckled while Alec and I smiled. 

Soon after, we sat down and started eating the cake we made. It was delicious. Alec was such a great cook. We ate and talked about what we did today, leaving out the parts when we kissed multiple times. Eventually, it got late and my mum headed to bed early. Alec and I headed to his bedroom. We laid down on the bed and watched a movie. Alec laid his head on my shoulder and I played with his hair. Soon he fell asleep. I fell asleep listening to his soft snores and breathing.