Celeberty Status

*A few months later: 1 week before the movie premiere*

   Mum, Matilda and I are spending the day looking for a movie premiere dress. Matilda is going with her dad so she is looking for a dress as well. We spend the day trying on different dresses, Matilda finds a dress before I do. It's a pale baby blue dress with thin straps.

   "It looks wonderful on you Matilda." My mum says snapping a picture of her in the dress. "Thanks Mrs. H! Come on Kit let's see your dress."

   I wiggle on the last dress and immediately fall in love. It's a similar style to Matilda's dress except it's longer and a pale lilac colour. I step out of the dressing room and twirl around, the dress spins. I stare into the mirror and admire the dress and its simplicity. I rub my hands down it's side and find a small gap "Mum it's has pockets!" I gasp and slide my hands into them and do a one footed twirl.

Matilda stands next to me and puts her hands on my shoulders. "My twin!" We giggle together,

"Mummy what do you think?" I ask, haven't called her that in years. She smiles "I think you look radiant, you as well Matilda. Go change girls, then we can head out for dinner."

Mum pays for my dress and Matilda's and then we head out for dinner. We drop her off that night, and she's promised to pay mum back for the dress. I get home that night, I shower and climb into bed. I plug in my phone, and open the calendar app, 5 days until we leave for LA. 7 until the premier.

•••

   Today is he day of the premier! Patty, the twins and both Toms are at my Toms flat getting ready while mum Matilda and I are getting ready together at the hotel. My dad couldn't come this trip, he had work. Mum is taking a shower and Matilda is helping me with my hair, she sweeps it into a small messy bun and head band that sit towards the front of my head, with gold leaves.

I help her curl her hair, I take the hair on the sides of her face and sweep it behind her hair securing with a small round clip. Our makeup is minimal, and summery. "I'm excited! I've never been to a movie premiere before!" Matilda's says, checking her reflection in the mirror.

"Well you look radiant!" Mum chimes in stepping out of the bathroom in her dress. An Lacey off the shoulder blue dress, and her ginger hair curled at the ends. I walk over and gently kissed her cheek careful not to leave a lipstick stain.

   "You look so beautiful mum!" I say, she grabs my hands. "So do you Kit," there's a knock at the hotel door  "that would be my date." Mum says going to open the door, Patty stands there wearing a T-shirt and a silver jacket. "See you there Kit." Mum says and leaves me in the hotel room with Matilda. After a few minuets there is another knock on the hotel door, I stand up to open the door and Mr. H is standing there, his hands in his suit pockets.

   "Matilda this ones for you!" I smirk, she stands up and walks over to the door her dad kisses the top of her head and the hold hands. "See you in a bit Kit." Mal says, I wave goodbye and shut the door. I pace the room waiting  for Tom to come when finally he knocks. I open the door and Tom stands there wearing his suit as well.

"Well don't you look handsome." I smile closing the hotel door behind me. Tom looks down at his feet, and pulls out a single rose for me.

   "For my beautiful date." I accept it, and take Toms hand.

   "Come on, we can't be late."

•••

The drive pulls upside the venue and stops the car. Tom gets out first, the sound of cheering is overwhelming. He holds his hand out for me, I step out into the LA sunshine. I smile at all of the people. Cameras flash and people call Tom's name. We pose as a family, and then I run into Zenday!

   "Katie!" She calls, waving me over "you look so pretty!" She says giving me a quick hug.

   "Thank you, I love your dress." A long pink dress with a leg slit, showing off her long golden legs. We talk for a bit longer before heading into the theatre.

I don't want to sound bias, but my bother is the best freaking actor in the entire universe. I sob at two separate times during the movie, and spent the other half clinging to his side. Sometimes hiding my face in his shoulder. After the movie ended, the lot of us went back to Toms flat for an after party.

We played music on the rooftop and danced, as the sun set of the American skyline. As much as I wanted the night to go on forever, it ended, much to soon.