Hannibal Lector

How you met

  You had recently been assigned to a therapist. All your doctors just couldn't 'put up' with you. By put up, they just couldn't help you except for just giving you medications. You had Bipolar disorder, ADHD, OCD, and ADD, and they really didn't do anything but assign you new pills after new pills. It was all meds until you asked for a psychiatrist. So they assigned you to a therapist named Dr. Hannibal Lector.
~_~_~_~
  You had checked into the building, it was quite nice. You waited only five minutes before they called you back.
'How nice' you thought, you didn't like waiting long, it made you cranky. A nurse in light purple scrubs led you to the back, her shirt was uneven, but you shook it off. You stopped at a door, and the purple scrub nurse knocked. You heard a faint 'Come in' and the door was opened. You two stepped in to see a neat office, and a man in an office chair. You glance around the room, and wait.
  "Dr.Lector, this is (Y/N), your new patient" the nurse spoke, the man in the chair spun around, and stood. He had neat brown hair with slight grey bits. He had on a grey tux jacket, khaki pants, a white button up, and a black tie. He stood up and greeted the nurse, then turned up you and smiled.
  "Well I'll leave you two be, I'll come get you whenever the hour is over" she told you, patting you on the back and heading out, closing the door behind her. Dr.Lector had motioned for you to sit down on a small love seat, which you did, muttering incoherently. He had sat back down and turned to you.
  "Well Miss (Y/N), I'm Dr. Hannibal, I'll be your psychiatrist for a while"

Things you do together

-Read
-Cook
-Watch the news, old shows, etc
-play scrabble
-talk

Gifs that explain your relationship

Favorite tv shows to watch together

-Does the news channel count?
-Grey's Anatomy

They catch you playing a game

  Games are to mainstream, you don't really get the point in playing them. But scrabble is fun.

You die.....of laughter

-you didn't die laughing, you had a small giggle fit.
-Hannibal was questioning, but shook it off
-laughed with you
-ends up just being something you thought of

Favorite meme of them

They get you fLoWeRs

-cmon this gentleman knows wassup-get your ladies flowers, all the cool kids are doing it -C L A S S I C -mhmm that's how a man should treat his lady -"awe, thank you dear!" -"it was nothing my dove"

-get your ladies flowers, all the cool kids are doing it
-C L A S S I C
-mhmm that's how a man should treat his lady
-"awe, thank you dear!"
-"it was nothing my dove"

They see your baby pictures

-adorable
-adorable
-adorable
-did I mention adorable?
-he's one he11 of a complimenting type of person
-comments on how adorable you are
-adorbzzzz
-"Dove look at you! Aren't you the cutest thing I've ever seen!"

REALLY LATE FIRST DATE

-Cmon, at least he didn't feed you organs -pastaaaaaa-tbh spaghetti is classic👌-Hannibal is a classic man -mhmmmmmmmm-this darling tried

-pastaaaaaa
-tbh spaghetti is classic👌
-Hannibal is a classic man
-mhmmmmmmmm
-this darling tried

Actor they're jelly of

Ryan Gosling

When you see a spider

-just leave it alone. Gosh just be civil!!!

How protective are they?

420%

~~
Me: wassup my lovely people

Freddy; bout time I was able to express opinions

Me: get out of here Freddy this isn't your chapter!!!

Hannibal: She's right

Jason: hi Hannie

Hannibal: good evening

Ghostface: Hannie?

Jason: I like it okay?

Me: why did I let you guys here again?

Carrie: you love us

Me:....dayum, always the truth.....

Samara: hi

Me: ur chapters not done! Go away for right now!

Samara; dayum

Freddy: ladies and gentlemen your author is mean

Me: FYCFCYBUBIIH

Norman: okay I-I think we're gonna wrap this up before she murders us....

Me: at least you understand *pats Norman's head*

Everyone: bye!!!