Two

"You sure you wanna stay here? By yourself? Because I don't trust you to do something stupid or reckless. And you're still recovering from-" I sighed and cut Skylor off there.

"Yes, I know. I'm still recovering from the whole mental breakdown and depressive episode." I sighed again and shook my head. It happened just a few weeks ago... but it wasn't necessarily my own fault. Yes, I put myself in that situation, but I also couldn't get out of it as I was being forced to go out and go to a concert by my mother. "We both knew as soon as I knew large crowds caused me to have panic attacks, I tried my hardest to back out. And we both know my mom can be a bitch. As she literally dragged me out when I told her I was going to have a breakdown, then she blamed me for ruining the whole thing and causing a scene. So yes, I'm sure being out here where my mom can't find me is a good thing, and if I do happen to be feeling a little blue, I'll call you."

"Alright," she sighed in defeat, and raising her arms up before putting her dirty blonde hair up into a bun. It didn't quite work out though, as her hair was to the middle of her back, so very long. It was a lot longer than my own, as my hair was an inch or two below the shoulder. Her eyes were also a lot brighter than my own, hers being a bright green and mine being a hazel color.

"Tell Tristan that I said hi when you get home," I smiled and pressed the button on the garage for the door to open as Skylor got into her car.

"M'kay," she replied, giving me a wave before backing out and leaving. I gave her a quick wave before shutting the doors again. And now I can finally get some sleep! Walking out of the garage, I walked over to the front door to check on the security system to make sure that it was working before heading upstairs. The best part about this house, is that upstairs theirs a light switch for the ground floor. So I don't have to run to the steps like the frightened child that I am inside.

Turning off the lights, I walked into my room and changed into a pair of short shorts and a t-shirt before plugging up my phone and snuggling under the warm blankets on my bed. I set an alarm for ten in the morning before playing some music and drifting off into a well needed sleep.

~~~~~~~

"Did you hear? There's a new house on the very edge of the forest," Ben started, "apparently some girl moved in."

"Why do I care?" I questioned, letting out a sigh and glancing down at him. I practically towered over him and most of the other pastas here in the house, which is fine by me. I get to use that to my advantage whenever I get mixed in with their pranks or when I get mad at a few of them.

"Because, she's in our woods. And from my sources-"

"You mean that brunette you're friends with? What was her name? Skylor?" I questioned.

"Yeah, and she's got a fine ass. And a big pair of boobs. Everyone has their own likes, EJ." He gave me a small glare before continuing, "Anyways, the girl is apparently getting out of a bad state of mind and she's one of the closest people to the house, so you might be able to get a free meal. If the others don't get to her first and scare her away as most people are-or killed." He had a point. I could use the extra meal sooner or later. Hm...

"Maybe you could go stalk her for a while and before she leaves you can kill her for a meal," LJ suggested, "have a little bit of fun, ya'know? You deserve it EJ, you're basically the one who fix all of us up when we get ourselves hurt. Why not have a little downtime?"

"True... I have been a little stressed lately with Jeff... maybe I should get a little bit of downtime and mess around again with people," I raised a hand to my mask and moved it back into place, though it wasn't moved, "I have missed scaring people..." LJ gave out a hearty chuckle before putting a hand on my shoulder.

After a little bit of talking, I finally left the two and went back to my own room. I was running low on supplies since someone- Jeff- has to go and get into trouble and make me waste some of my supplies on him. That and I was also getting low on food, so deciding it was a good idea to kill two birds with one stone, I packed a few jars into a bag and started to leave.

"Going on a supply run?" a voice called out. Nurse Ann. I nodded as I turned around to look at her. She was one of the few I could tolerate being around, as she was mostly like me. Quiet. "Do you mind getting me some thread for my stitches? They're coming loose again."

"Sure. I should be back soon if I don't run into much trouble." With that I pushed open the front door and walked out into the night.

— — — — — —

I sighed as I shifted the bag in my shoulders. It was a productive night as I had gotten everything I needed to replace the medical supplies I was low on, as well as thread for Ann and myself some food. It should be enough to last me a week or so before I needed to go out again.

Weaving my way through the woods, I remembered that Ben said a new girl was living out near here. Stopping, I fought within myself if I should go pay her a midnight visit or not. Her house shouldn't be too far from where I am now, but I should get back. Eh, it won't kill Ann if I took a ten minute detour. I mean, she's already dead, so it's not like ten minutes will do much.

Turning to my right, I started off towards the house. After a minute or so walk, the house finally came into view. It wasn't as large as Slendy's mansion, nothing could ever compare to that, but it was of decent size for a woman living alone. I set the bag down near a tree before walking over to the house and peeking in through the window of her front door, spotting a security system in place. Ah, smart. Though, I have my ways of getting around such things. Taking a step back, I looked up at the second story, seeing a small balcony of sorts out over the garage. I smirked to myself before walking over to a tree near the garage. I climbed high enough to where I could gracefully land on the garage roof before making my way to the balcony and hopping the small railing. Wow, she didn't even close the blinds to the balcony. Well, I guess she shouldn't care, as she does live in the middle of absolute nowhere. Whatever.

Peering into the room, I could see she was tossing about in her sleep. She snores every here and there and was playing music. So she falls asleep listening to music, hmm? I was easily able to open the door to the balcony without sounding the alarm before silently sliding the door open. As I walked in, I got a face-full of a lot of cleaning supplies. I guess she did a lot of cleaning recently?

Looking around, I walked over to her bookshelf and looked at the books and games lined up on the shelves. So she's a heavy reader and a gamer. I pulled down a notebook that didn't seem to belong and flipped through the pages. Looking at each page, I saw notes scribbled down and what looks like designs for people. Characters in a book or game perhaps? Flipping a few more pages, I saw that she was starting her own book. Hmm. So she's a writer. That's a new one. Closing the notebook, I slid it quietly back onto the shelf before scanning the books. There were a lot of sci-fi, fantasy, and horror books along with... engineering text books? She's an engineering major? I turned around and looked back at her. From what I could see, I guess that made sense. She wore glasses- as she had a pair on the nightstand- she had short dirty blonde hair, and she didn't seem to be the strongest of girls that I've seen around.

      Looking around just a bit more, I could tell that she was a nerd and liked cats. Heh, maybe she will be fun to stalk and scare. I quietly made my leave as I locked the glass door and jumped down from the roof, landing silently on my feet. I walked back over to my bag before picking it up and starting off for the mansion. I'd have to tell the others not to kill her, otherwise I'd have to wait for someone else to move in. And who knows how long that would be.