Seven

"So... Heather?" Ben questioned, walking over to me. He was one of the three pasta's that wasn't a foot or two taller than me, so I didn't have to look up at him as he walked over. Thank God.

      "Yes, Ben?" I questioned back, raiding an eyebrow. He smiled  at me, giving me an uneasy feeling. Oh no.

      "So... if you're a clairvoyant, could you see something in my future or something?" he tilted his head as he stepped in front of me, making me stop in the process.

       "I mean, I could definitely try, but it's not like a for sure thing." I started to explain, "It just happens. It was pure luck that Skylor and I saw something when we touched Jeff."

       "But you can still try!" he sounded like a little kid. Good grief. "Pleeeassee!" I looked behind me to Skylor to see what she thought and she just shrugged.

      "If the man wants to see his future so badly, I say let him," she answered, giving me a quick wink. Oh! I know exactly where she is going with this and I love it! I turned back to Ben before shrugging and putting a hand on his shoulder. Though, as I expected, I saw nothing. Doesn't mean I can't lie though.

       "You end up with Skylor," I shrugged, starting to walk away.

     "WHAT?! BUT TRISTAN???" Skylor yelled.

      "Look, Skylor. I don't make the rules of clairvoyance, they just happen," I stated, turning around to face her and crossing my arms. "Also, we both know that we're both dying tonight and if we're not, they're gonna make us proxies or pastas and keep us at the mansion. So might as well say goodbye to Tristan now." She went to go say something but closed her mouth and looked down.

       "Shit. You're right. FUCK!" she yelled, walking into the other room. I can't wait to hear how she's gonna explain this to him. Though, as she left the room to go call Tristan, a few people turned towards me. Oh boy, I already know where this is going.

      "C- could you tr- try to s- see a few of- of ours?" Toby asked. I shrugged at them, not really knowing how to answer, though they took it in a hopeful way and all just kinda surrounded me. At least, the ones who wanted to have their futures 'read' to them. I don't think they fully understand what a clairvoyant does. I sighed and face palmed, but didn't complain.

        "Alright, who's first?" I questioned, looking around, getting a 'me me me!" from Toby as he raised his hand. I put my hand on his arm and got nothing before moving onto Sally, Liu, Kate, Jason, Sadie, Silver, and LJ. The only one I happened to get a glance at was Liu's, which was pretty funny, considering he ended up slapping me in the vision, then immediately slapping Skylor. Pretty sure he had a valid reason to do that.

         Once they stopped asking me to see a glimpse of their futures, I walked over to EJ and just sat beside him on the sofa and watched everyone just have fun. Ben, Herobrine, Jeff, and Dark were playing video games, Kate, Clockwork, Sadie, Sally, Jane, and a few others were dancing while everyone else was eating and chatting.

       "This is the calmest I have ever seen all of them. Like, as in ever," EJ commented, as he looked around and sipped something from his cup. It was definitely not something I had put out for everyone to drink, but it was EJ, so what did I expect? He's a cannibal and has his own standards of food quality.

        "Well, I mean," I started, "if they aren't scared of Skylor, if they started acting out they will be. She uh.. she does not take to people fucking with me in the slightest."

        "Oh, really?" he questioned. I heard the mischievous smirk to his words. What's he planning? He turned towards me before pulling out his scalpel and holding it to my throat. After literally a millisecond, you could hear Skylor running out from the other room and towards us.

         "LEAVE HER ALONE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" she screamed before tackling EJ off the sofa, which caused everyone to turn towards the two. "Holy shit, Heather. If you just saw what I saw, you'd freak."

          "What did you see?" I questioned. Everyone looked from Skylor, to me, then back to Skylor and watched the scene unfold.

          "Well, you were helping EJ out in his lab and he got hungry so you went to his fridge and pulled out a jar and it slipped from your hands 'cuz you had bloodied gloves on and he looked like he was about to be really angry but instead he just sighed and let it go." Once hearing what she had to say, I looked over at EJ, then to everyone else to see their expressions. A few of them had shocked expressions and others had looks of 'what the fuck....'

        "I take it, if someone broke one of EJ's organ jars, they're a dead man?" I got multiple nods from everyone. "Woo, I'm special. That, or he's just gotten so used to my clumsy ass breaking shit without meaning too, he just knows better."

        "I like how no one questions that we're supposed to be dead in the next, I dunno, three hours, yet in every vision we have, were in them somehow," Skylor state, getting off of EJ. She and EJ both got up before they plopped themselves down onto the sofa on either side of me.

        "Slendy told us not to kill you like five minutes ago," Brian said, popping up from behind Tim. "We just kinda went with it." Skylor and I looked at each other before shrugging. We get to live longer and I mean, we're totally fine with that.

          "Though, he told us that you two have to become a proxy if you want to live," Tim looked between the two of us, "Slendy doesn't care who you choose to be a proxy for, either. As long as it's not me, Brian, Toby, or Kate."

         "Dark." Everyone looked to Skylor as, literally seconds went by and she already had who she wanted as her 'master.'

          "Really? Me?" he questioned, giving her a sideways glance.

          "Bitch, Zelda is my all time favorite game. You're just a more badass version of Link," she replied. He shrugged before smiling as he now had a proxy, though he pouted once he heard her next words. "Though, if you try any perverted shit on me, I will not hesitate to kick you in the God damn nuts."

      "Fair enough," he replied. That's when everyone looked to me to see who I would proxy for.

      "Uh... EJ? I guess?" I more or less questioned, gaining a few double takes from everyone, including EJ.

       "Let me get this straight" Jeff started, clapping his hands together before pointing his hands to me like in the memes, "You want to proxy for the literally only cannibal in the entire house? Who could also remove an organ while you sleep?"

       "Skylor has a sixth sense for when I'm in trouble... Not to mention EJ is probably the only one I'm least likely to piss off, other than maybe Liu, Herobrine, and Silver," I explained, "though I'm clumsy as fuck and know that if something happens to me, it's EJ's problem, not yours."

        "She once had to go to the ER because of her clumsy ass, trust me, EJ is her best bet at survival," Skylor pointed out, I nodded in response. I could hear the loud sigh come from EJ as he knew, that by the end of the night, he'd have the clumsiest person in the entire room to look after.