Twenty

"I'm baaack!" I called, "did'ja miss me?" I questioned, throwing the lab door open before shutting it behind me. EJ looked up and shrugged before pushing himself off of the counter he was leaning against and walking over to me. I smiled as he pushed his mask up and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "You missed me."

"No, not really," he replied, trying to act like he didn't, though I knew his act. I tell him he missed me, he tries to act like he didn't, but in reality, he missed me a lot. "Did you give Dark what he wanted?"

"Yep," I chirped, getting a pat on my head, "what is it with you and patting my head?"

"You ask this basically every time I do it," he replied with a sigh, "must you always ask?"

"Yes, because you never give me an answer, you just chuckle and walk off," I replied, crossing my arms. I was basically a stubborn child and EJ hated me for that, but I also knew that it was one of the main reasons he loved me so much.

"It's because your short and I can," he replied, shaking his head before walking over to his table and looking at some of the medical instruments. I rolled my eyes and smiled, bounding over towards him and looking at what he was looking at.

"You mind if I go play video games with Skylor for a bit?" I asked, getting no answer, which I assumed was a no. I walked out of the lab, walking into the living room. Only one problem though, Skylor wasn't in there. Where is she? Walking around the house, I checked every place I could think. Kitchen, library, her room, living room... maybe she was in Dark's room? If she's not in there, then I give up. I don't know where else she could be.

Knocking on the door and not getting a reply, I opened the door just a bit and poked my head in, only to see Dark get down on one knee. Oh. My. God. Yes! Quickly pulling out my phone and taking a photo, I started to record as he asked her. It was the sweetest thing I think I've ever seen him do. Like, holy fuck. I smiled to myself as I stopped the recording and quietly shut the door after Skylor said yes and practically jumped him. So glad I went looking for her.

After that whole ordeal, I went back into the living room to see Jeff, Ben, and Herobrine playing video games, before getting sucked in as they needed a player four to help them beat a few missions they were having trouble with. Though, after about an hour, EJ walked in and practically dragged me out of the room because he needed, which made everyone laugh.

"What do you need, EJ?" I questioned, though he didn't say anything. I raised an eyebrow as he let me go and threw a tiny box at me. "What the..." I started, opening the box. "Oh my fucking God, you didn't."

"I did," was his simple reply. "So..."

"I don't know, EJ," I started, "I mean, you're asking a lot of me. I gotta be with you basically all the time, and I have to help you..."

"Oh, for fucks sake, just say yes," EJ huffed, making me laugh. I just smiled at him and he just shook his head.

"Look EJ," I laughed, "I am a sarcastic asshole, and you fell in love with me. So, if you have to blame someone, blame yourself."

"I don't blame myself," he replied, "because I don't feel."

"Fair enough."

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

"Okay, why are we doing this?" Skylor questioned, smoothing out her dress. I just shrugged as we looked at each other, Sally, Kate, and Clockwork helping us. After EJ and Dark proposed, we just said fuck it and have a wedding, inviting the household, any pasta's and proxies that were away, and Slendy's family.

"Because it's the the first time anyone in the house has married anyone, and we have to make it special!" Sally cheered, smiling up at us. She was the flower girl, which was honestly adorable. Everyone agreed to that, too.

"Fair enough," I replied, getting a look from Skylor. I just smiled at her before sticking my tongue out at her. I can honestly see that the wedding is probably going to be a disaster. "I'm gonna go ahead and say, Jeff and Ben somehow fuck the wedding up."

"Most likely," Skylor replied, getting a laugh from Kate and Clockwork. And soon enough, I was right. Once we got everything ready and we walked down the aisle, Slendy walking us and being the preacher as well, we managed to get to the 'I do' part before Jeff and Ben fucked things up. Ben was messing with Dark, and they ended up fighting, which made Jeff yell that he'll save Dark, only to start a fight between the three of them. This in turn made everyone else try to help and break up the fight, only to cause more fighting between everyone.

"And," I started, "I was right. Ben and Jeff fucked things up." I sighed and shook my head, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"It could be worse," EJ started, putting a hand around my shoulders, "everyone could've seen my face." I just laughed and shook my head, smiling as Skylor, EJ, Sally, Slendy, and I watched everyone break out into fights. This was our life, and honestly, it could be a lot worse.