Six

"Hey Heatheeeerrr," I whined, looking over at her. She sighed heavily before shaking her head and telling Tim 'you think Toby is bad? I lived with this for three years...' and walking over. "I heard that! Rude!"

"I meant for you to hear it," she replied, crossing her arms.

"Rude. Anyways, I got the pizzas and I have more drinks in my car if needed. Now it's time for me and Toby to go annoy the shit out of everyone," I started, getting up and smiling at Toby under my mask. We walked over to Tim and took turns poking him and going "hey Masky," or in my case, "hey Tim."

"Heather, there's two of him now," he sighed, hoping that she would help him. Though she just shrugged, laughed, and walked off with Brian. "God damn it." We were even doing it so we weren't poking him at the same time and Toby kept saying 'Masky' and I kept saying 'Tim' to annoy him even more.

"Toby if you don't stop I will kill you," Tim hissed out, before turning to me and staring at me. I noticed Toby stopped and looked kinda dejected, but that didn't stop me. I just stopped for a second before quietly going 'Tim?' and poking him gently in the arm. He just sighed before asking "What is it Skylor?" I grinned widely before rapidly poking him in the arm as hard as I could and screaming his name over and over.

"GET IT, MASKY!" Jeff screamed from the other room. Toby and I looked at each other before bursting out laughing and seeing a faint red rise up to Tim's cheeks. Though, you could hardly tell with his mask covering his face.

"AT LEAST TIM DOESN'T HAVE A LEATHERY PENIS!" I called back, making everyone stop doing what they were doing and turn to me. It was probably the first time they have ever heard anyone say that to Jeff, and I mean, I'm probably not wrong. Because like, when you get burned, you know how the skin gets all leathery? Well, I know that in his story he got burned everywhere with bleach and alcohol so I mean, I got good reason to believe that he has a leathery penis.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?!" he screeched, running as fast as he could over to me. "Say that to my face! I dare you!" He was seething as he came up to me. I just narrowed my eyes at him, put my hands on my hips and looked him dead in the eyes.

"You. Have. A. Leathery. Penis. Sucks to be you!" I mocked. He looked like he was ready to fight me, though, I just pushed him by the face away from me before turning to look over at Heather. "Can you believe I've been here for five minutes and have already made Jeff my bitch? Also, do you mind if I go up to your room? I need to change."

"If you're changing into that costume, go for it. I wanna see what he'll do," she replied, holding in a laugh.

"Woo!" I cheered, running up the stairs, hearing people question her as to who I was going to look like next. They were all going to get a kick out of this. I quickly grabbed the fake bloodied, white hoodie, and my make-up bag before going into the bathroom and changing out of Toby's outfit. Once I put the hoodie on, I took off the goggles and the mask, revealing the latex smile beneath it. I quickly added white makeup on my face and neck before adding the black around the eyes and red makeup around the smile. I then put fake blood on and around the latex to make it look like the blood was fresh. I then took out some fake black nails and pressed them onto my nails and let them dry for a minute or two before walking out of the bathroom and throwing everything onto the bed. I finally took the bottle of black hair spray off the desk and walked out onto the balcony to dye my hair until I washed it before throwing the can into the trash.

Pulling out the knife of the hoodie's pocket, I walked out of the room and stood at the top of the stairs, looking for a certain murderer. Once I saw them, I threw the knife at them and made the knife dig into the wood wall beside his face. His eyes widen for a second before he and a few people around him whipped their heads my way.

"Bitch, I'm more fabulous than you," I teased, putting a hand on my hip and flipping my hair. Jeff's eyes went wide before his smile grew larger, if that was possible.

"HOLY SHIT! YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL! Not as beautiful as me, but still beautiful as the female me!" he gushed, running up the stairs, making others look at him. I smiled as Heather walked up the stairs behind him and everyone else went back to eating and just messing around.

"Heather, aren't I more beautiful than him?" I asked, only getting a shrug in return. I sighed before being hugged by Jeff, only getting a vision of him doing it with someone who I could only assume was me. The look on my face must've given it away as Heather started laughing.

"What did you see?" she leaned in nudging me, trying to get the answer from me, as Jeff looked at me quizzically.

"There was so much squeaking... and it wasn't the bed!" I practically cried, trying to run away from Jeff, though he just hugged me. He gave me a weird look and Heather laughed like there was no tomorrow. "Heather I think it was me too! I'm scared!" She didn't seem concerned, as she just started laughing harder.

"What's going on?" Ben called out as he and everyone else was watching the scene unfold. I just made a high pitched 'eehhhhh' as Heather tried to catch her breath to explain.

"Skylor and I are clairvoyant so we can see glimpses of the future and whatnot, and she apparently saw Jeff fucking her-" Heather giggled, "and apparently while they were doing it there was a lot of squeaking that wasn't caused by the bed," by that point she couldn't contain her laughter and a few others started laughing as Jeff's face got a slight pink tint to it. I walked over to him and started to pat his arm rapidly trying to get another vision.

"TELL ME IT WASN'T ME! PLEASE!" I begged, though I couldn't get another vision.

"L- let me try," Heather started, putting a hand on his shoulder before starting to laugh. "Holy shit Jeff, you didn't tell us you do guys too."

"I don't!" he tried to argue but Heather just shook her head in a disappointed way before walking back downstairs. He deadpanned as he watched her walk back down and turned to me. I just looked at him before practically running downstairs after her.