Four

It's been about two months since Heather has moved in and she hasn't seem to noticed that she has been being watched by me. Or messed with and stalked. It was actually pretty funny to watch her walk around the house looking for something she thought she placed in one spot and find it somewhere else. Tonight, however, I felt like doing something else other than just moving around some items. Maybe I should pay her a visit in the middle of the night.

Waiting until it was about one in the morning, I started to make my way towards the house. She might still be up, though I highly doubt it. She sticks to a schedule unless Skylor is over, or so Ben has told me. He seems to be... fond of Skylor and I don't know why. Well, probably because he's a pervert.

I shook my head as I weaved my way through the woods and into the small clearing that her house was in. Walking over, I noticed that the lights from inside were on. Huh, I guess Skylor was over? Walking over, I peeked my head inside and saw both Heather and Skylor on the sofa with someone else who had a green outfit on. Wait a second... was that Ben? Seeming to have noticed I was looking in his direction, he turned around and smiled before waving at me. WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE DOING!? Ben got up and walked over, opening the door.

"Dude, they think that were in costumes," he whispered to me giddily before turning around to them, "see, I told you I could get Jack to come over."

"What?" I questioned, before being practically dragged over to them as he shut the door behind him.

"Ben called you at thirty times and messaged you a lot since noon. He really wanted you to come over and just chill with us. He said you're pretty chill," Skylor explained. I pulled my phone out of my pocket before turning it on and seeing that she wasn't lying. I had twelve voice mails, fifty-three missed messages, and twenty-eight missed calls.

"Jesus, what the fuck Ben?" I asked, turning to look at him, only to get a laugh from him and chuckle from the girls.

"So, stay for a while?" Heather questioned, "we just finished a movie and we were about to go to YouTube and listen to some music and play cards against humanity."

"Tempting..." I trailed, hoping to be able to get out of this. What's a good excuse I can use to get out of this? "But, I've been in this costume all day and I want to get out of it." For once, Ben's stupidity came in handy.

"It's just a mask, isn't it? And I'm pretty sure I have some of my brother's old shirts they gave me if you don't have anything on underneath the hoodie," Heather started.

"I.. put a lot of makeup on underneath the mask to get black skin and I have contacts in," I replied. For the love of God, don't give me more helpful suggestions. I don't want to be around you two.

"I have some makeup remover in my bathroom, contact solution and an old empty contact holder. Though, if they're prescription, I suggest not taking them out, better to just leave them in, ya'know?" Heather replied. I looked over at Ben to see if he wouldn't help me, but he seemed to be trying to hold back a fit of laughter. "What's so funny, Ben?" Heather questioned, seeing how hard he was trying to hold back his laughter.

"B- because, I know he's lying about the makeup- he wouldn't be caught dead wearing any, and his contacts are prescription!" he let out, laughing. Damn it, Ben. The one time I needed help getting out of this situation!

"Wow, okay, rude. You haven't even known me for five minutes and you don't even like me," Skylor scoffed.

"Skylor, shut up. If the man's insecure about his looks, let him be. It's not like we're not insecure about something about us either!" Heather started, throwing a pillow at Skylor. This in turn made her glare at her friend before getting up, grabbing both throw pillows, walking over to Heather and start to whack her with them. "SKYLOR!"

"BITCH!" Skylor started, saying a word every time she hit her friend. "Don't. You. Dare. Throw. A. Pillow. At. Me." Heather rolled off the sofa before scrambling to get up and running behind Ben.

"Ben, you gotta help me. She's a mad man!" Heather started, only making Ben laugh really hard.

"Ben, I swear to God, if you help her, I will whack you too with these pillows," she glared at him, making Ben laugh more before grabbing a pillow and slapping Skylor in the face. What have I gotten myself into? Actually, what the fuck did Ben get me into?

I watched as Ben and Heather were chased around by Skylor. I shook my head as Skylor slapped Ben in the face and started hitting him while he fell to the floor. Heather took this as her chance to grab a pillow before slapping Skylor off of Ben, who only threw the pillow in her face, knocking her glasses off.

"Okay, new rule. Don't aim for the fa-" she was cut off by Skylor throwing a pillow into Heather's face. "Rude." Skylor and Ben laughed as they gave each other a knowing look and both ganged up on Heather. "Jack, help me!" Both looked towards me, stopping mid hit.

"Uh.. I'll let you guys sort this out. Though, it's kinda funny to watch," I replied, making Ben and Skylor go back to whacking Heather. This lasted for a good minute or two before they got bored and put the pillows back. "Well, that was eventful."

"Look Jack, we're dumbasses and children at heart," Heather started. Pretty sure Ben is a child, but I mean, okay. "This is how Skylor and I act on a daily basis, and I just met Ben today, so I mean, it's probably how he acts too."

"It is, just a lot more idiotic and does a lot stupider shit on a day-to-day basis," I replied.

"Hey! I do not!"

"You tried to have a hotdog eating contest with Jeff and Toby. You ate double of what they did, continuing to eat even when they stopped. You threw up five minutes later."

"Look, I was hungry."

"Sounds pretty stupid," Heather replied.

"Hey!"

"Sounds like something I would do," Skylor replied, "but with mac n' cheese."

"Yeah.... Skylor you eat way too much of it," Heather replied. "I'm worried your blood will just become melted cheese and your bones will turn into pasta."

"Holy shit, I could eat myself!" Skylor replied, a bit too happily.

"Skylor, cannibalism is not the answer. Well, unless your Eyeless Jack. Then cannibalism is the best way to go," Heather replied.

"How much do you actually know about Creepypasta?" Ben questioned.

"I mean, not much?" Heather shrugged, "I watched Marble Hornets a couple of times and just kinda read the stories about a few of them. Like, Ticci Toby, Ben Drowned, Eyeless Jack, Jeff the Killer, and a few of the more popular ones. Though I mean, Skylor and I have our favorites."

"Heather likes Eyeless Jack, and by like, I mean she will write fan fiction about him," Skylor laughed. And now I wish to leave. Things are getting... weird. And that's saying something because I live in a house full of stalkers and murderers. "And I like Dark Link and Ben Drowned, though in everything I've read, they're huge ass perverts."

"How many times do I have to tell you this, I don't write fan fiction!" Heather replied.

"Uh huh, then what are we in right now? Huh, Heather?" Skylor replied, crossing her arms. We all just kinda looked at her for a second. "I'm breaking the fourth wall, deal with it." With that she rose her arms into the air and flipped the world off. Alright, I think she's lost it. Though, I heard Heather sigh and just go 'oh God, it's two am Skylor...'