Episode 1 (Part 1/2)

Si Hyun, the eldest son of JK Group's family.

Soo Ji, the beautiful student president.

Se Joo, the living guilty pleasure. (The only English words he knows are love and sex.)

Young Park, the small "innocent" maknae, me.

These four have been best friends ever since middle school and now they are on their last few days of their senior year in one of the most prestigious high schools.

"It will then become a crack when it permeates the rock . . . dear . . . my bride in a veil," Si Hyun finished reading out loud and sat back down in his chair.

All the girls dreamingly sighed while the guys cringed, Soo Ji rolled her eyes, and I threw up a little in my mouth.

"Give him a round of applause," Our literature teacher smiled adoringly as she clapped by herself.

.

Si Hyun, Se Joo, and I were standing at the side of an empty road.

Se Joo sighed as he looked at the other side of the road next to a river and closed his telescope, "She looks terrible."

Si Hyun and I were crouched down petting two adorable stray Pomeranians. I cooed as I played with the dogs and looked up to see what Se Joo was looking at. Soo Ji was on the other side of the road talking to some lady in her 30's who's balling her eyes out because Si Hyun messed around with her. Soo Ji was telling the lady to let Si Hyun go and that it's for the best, or something like that I don't really know I wasn't really paying attention.

"Why'd you do it?" I asked.

Si Hyun smiled picking up the puppy and made a straight face.

"She laughed."

I squinted, but slowly smiled understandingly at Si Hyun.

His mother died not too long ago from an illness, and she's still a very sensitive topic to him. His dad has also recently started dating women, and being the president of the JK group, he has no trouble in finding them. So you can guess what happened. His dad was on a date with the lady Soo Ji is talking to and saw her laugh with his dad. So obviously the smart thing to do is steal her away from your dad, make that woman your own, and then dump her. Common sense. Note my sarcasm.

Yeah Si Hyun is different compared to other people our age . . . but did I mention that he's not the worst looking person in South Korea? Quite the opposite really. (Se Joo isn't that ugly too). Him and Se Joo are kind of like playboys, but only Se Joo is really known for that. I don't know how Si Hyun isn't known for it but he likes to stick himself with a certain type of women. Older women. I mean I can only assume by looking through his history.

It's okay though, I'm the one who keeps track of those two and keep them away from serious trouble. Or I try. I mean I mostly succeed, but sometimes it's inevitable.

"I couldn't stand it,"

"I guess, if you think about your mom." Se Joo stated.

"I had to get rid of her."

"Whoever she is."

.

"Thanks for reading for us." Our literature teacher smiled, giving the book to Si Hyun.

I leaned against the locker next to Soo Ji's.

"Can I Sleep at Your Hou-" Si Hyun read the title of the book.

Soo Ji slammed her locker. I jumped a bit, then reached into my bag for some candy. Getting ready to watch the show.

"Wooooow, you're outright flirting with him." Soo Ji took the lollipop that I was unwrapping and walked towards the two. I pouted in frustration.