Episode 2

"Young, since your sister-in-law is having twins the house is going to start being a little hectic," My mother sipped her tea and set her cup down on the table.

I sat across her with a confused look as she got her fan and used it to push a piece of paper with a few words written on it towards me.

"You're a grown woman now and your father and I thought this would be a great graduation gift."

The scribbles on the paper was an address.

"You're giving me a house?"

"An apartment near the mall, school, you'll have everything that you need there." My mother smiled. "We even had all your stuff moved there, everything's set."

"What if I don't want to go?" I asked, starting to tear up. My parents are kicking me out. They're not even concerned the least whether if I want to stay at home or not.

"Daughter, your brother needs to focus more on his family now. You'll just be in the way of his family. You can visit from time to time, but not too often okay?

I abruptly stood up and took the paper.

"Fine, if you want me out of the house so bad then I'll go." Tears streamed down my face.

"We're not kicking you out, we're letting you live your life more freely. You can spend as much money as you want we don't mind." My mother tried to calm me down.

"This is not about the money and you know it." I ran out of the house, entered my car and started driving.

I may or may not be emotionally unstable to be driving and I realized that too late once I crashed into a tree. I felt something trickle warm thickly down my head, I slowly touched it and realized it was blood. I started feeling dizzy as I reached for my phone to call the ambulance and became unconscious.

.

I then woke up to see that I got my head stitched up, resulting a large patch of gauze taped to my head. A man was standing very, very close to my bed. My eyes widened as I slowly sat up, "Can I help you?"

"I'm here to drive you to your apartment,"

I sighed and rolled my eyes. Guess my family heard I got in an accident.

——————

Se Joo: Soo Ji got dumped. I'm bringing her ice cream, want me to pick you up?

I texted him back that I was busy, and threw my phone behind me resuming my unpacking in my new place. I sighed and picked up my phone to call Si Hyun.

The phone cannot be reach-

I groaned. Why the heck is his phone turned off! I wanted him to comfort me.

I laid on the floor dejectedly and fell asleep.

———————

Supporter's Night

.

I showed up

.

The four of us were in a private room looking at Eun Tae Hee's picture in the Supporter's Night's pamphlet.

"Yah Young what happened to you?!" Soo Ji asked as she examined the gauze on my head.

I cautiously laughed, "I accidentally walked backwards into a metal sign and it scraped my head." I lied smoothly.

"You need to be more careful," Se Joo sat me on his lap and wrapped his arms around me. I leaned back on him as he gave himself and I a glass of champagne.