Episode 3 Part 2

A/N sorry I should have added this to the last chapter but oh well. I'll just make 3 parts to this episode 3.

.

I opened my eyes to be blinded by white lights, white walls, white everything. I groaned and pulled the covers over my head.

I heard footsteps come to my bed.

"Yah, Young. You scared us!"

I peeked over the cover to see Si Hyun hovering over my bed.

I groaned as I slowly sat up. "What happened? Where are we?" I looked around the room as memories of the night before rushed to my brain.

I gasped, "IS SOO JI OKAY?" I threw off my covers and swung my feet to the side of the bed, "ARE YOU OKAY?" I grabbed Si Hyun's face and examined his head.

Si Hyun grabbed me by the shoulders and laid me back in bed.

"Soo Ji's okay. She's at her house resting."

I pouted and stared at him in worry.

"I am also fine. It's you who I'm worried about. The doctor said that you had a panic attack and fainted because of stress and your body was overexerted. He said that you should have been resting after your car crash?" Si Hyun's voice hardened at the mention of the car crash.

I licked my lips and looked at the wall behind him.

"I accidentally hit a tree, it was at night so my vision fucked me over." I slowly sat up again.

"Why didn't you tell us about the accident? Is that where you got your cut on your head from?"

I bit my lip and slowly nodded my head.

Si Hyun sighed and looked me straight in the eyes. "Young Lee. I'm always here for you, you know that right?"

I don't what happened but once he said that my body just released all my gross feelings out. Tears started to run down my face.

"I don't know why I'm crying." I sniffled, "Don't worry I don't mean to cry, it's just happening." I wiped my tears away with my sleeve, but the waterfall kept on flowing.

Si Hyun sat down next to me on the bed and pulled me into him. His hand stroking my head.

"Young, what happened?" I tried to calm myself down.

"My parents . . . I got kicked out of the house."

Si Hyun stayed quiet.

"It was the same day of graduation. When I got home my mom just told me that all my stuff has been moved to an apartment and that the family needs more space in the house since my brother is expecting."

I felt arms tightening around me.

Si Hyun knows how much I love my family, even more, my parents, and how much I have always tried to receive their attention.

Si Hyun sighed, "Since you moved to a new place why don't I cook your favorites in your new kitchen?" His eyes sparkled.

Si Hyun loves cooking. Although he doesn't really cook for Se Joo and Soo Ji, he for some reason loves giving me his experiments to taste. Maybe it's because he knows the other two would probably make fun of him for his failed products while I am just down to eat anything. I ain't a picky eater.

I smiled and slowly nodded.

.

Si Hyun and I were in front of my apartment door.

"This is your new apartment?"

"Yup. It's actually pretty cool inside, it's not small at all."

Si Hyun smiled at me weirdly.

"I live right next to you."

My eyes widened. "What?"

Si Hyun walked over to the door on the right side of mine and unlocked his place.

I followed him in and saw a somewhat similar layout as my apartment. My excitement started to grow, as the idea of having my best friend is my neighbor seems hella lit.

"Oh my god!" I squealed and jumped onto his bed.

"We're neighbors!" I smiled.

Wait. Neighbors? When did Si Hyun get his own apartment?

"Why did you move out?" I asked.

Si Hyun leaned back on the wall.

"My dad also kicked me out."

My lips turned downward. "Oh." I laid down on the bed.

"I'm not related to him by blood."

My eyes widened in surprise, but I stayed quiet.

Ahhhhhh. What do I say? What should I do? Should I hug him? Ah Young you suck at this.

I felt the bed dip next to me.

"How about I make us some ramen?" I smiled.

Si Hyun laughed, "Okay."