Episode 3 Part 3

Ring ring ring ring ring

I groaned as I rolled over towards the source of the loud ringing to only be blocked by Si Hyun's sleeping body. I groaned even louder in annoyance as I pushed myself and rolled on top of him to reach his phone, earning a painful grunt from him.

Se Joo

I answered the call and put it on speaker between Si Hyun and me as I laid back down half asleep.

"What," Si Hyun said monotonously.

"Yah. A great actress lives in my house. Her acting gets better every day."

I laughed as I opened my eyes intrigued, Si Hyun did the same.

"Father, I'm sorry! I'm the criminal! Boo hoo!" He scoffed and continued on, "How am I supposed to be patient and live like this?"

I rolled my eyes as Si Hyun held the phone closer to him, "You should've left the car. Why did you have to take it?"

"Look who's talking. You have no money and nowhere to go." Se Joo replied and continued, "It's because I stole your dad's car that he can't tell you to leave. Just keep my room safe."

"Okay, I get it. Sorry."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure your room stays in one piece!" I chimed in.

"Oh? What are you doing there Young?"

"We had a sleepover and ate all your ramen," I teased.

"Yah! You better restock my stash!"

"Don't worry we didn't touch your stash of condoms!" I giggled. Se Joo sighed.

Si Hyun laughed and asked, "Until when are you locked up?"

"Well . . . If I stay nice and calm, then a way will appear."

"Do you need a rescue mission?" I asked with a glint in my eyes, already planning on how to get Se Joo out of his room discretely.

"I'll get beat up more if they find out I brought you into this mess and my handsome face might become scarred so thanks but no thanks Young," he laughed. I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Oh right, what about Soo Ji?" He asked.

Si Hyun sighed as I stayed quiet, "I don't know, we haven't called her yet."

"That makes sense. What would you guys even talk about in this situation?"

.

Si Hyun dropped me off at our apartment building so that I can pick up my car. It was about 2pm, Se Joo is probably going to sneak out sooner or later. I'll just hope I won't miss him.

I sped my car towards his home, and parked in the back where no one could see me. Luckily, I got a new car since I crashed my old one so no one would not it. I opened the app that can track my children, and tapped the camera to only see darkness.

Bumping up the volume.

I can hear Se Joo's breathing. My stomach started to do little flips as I put my head down because my cheeks wanted to get warm and turn red. Ughhhh what the heck am I doing, he's just breathing and I'm already a mess. I sighed and just scrolled through my phone with the app and volume still on.

About 15 minutes passed when I heard voices coming from my phone.

"Young Master, I think your package came. I'm coming in."

I listened more intently as I heard the tv turn on and ruffling of some sort.

I paused a bit as I heard moaning sounds. He turned on an adult movie. I rolled my eyes.