Episode 4

I walked out of our hangout room and entered the elevator hoping to catch up with Se Joo. But as soon as the door opened Se Joo walked back out. I tilted my head in confusion.

"I thought we were going to party?"

He tsked, "I was going to party but my heart doesn't feel right in leaving those two alone up there."

I shrugged and followed him.

Door opened.

"You might lose. How can you be sure of winning?" Soo Ji and Si Hyun were talking inside as Se Joo and I walked in.

Si Hyun replied, "Yah, how could I lose? How could she not like me?"

"Wow, that confidence! Yah, you just sounded like Se Joo. Don't do that."

Se Joo interrupted and sighed exaggeratedly, "Gosh, my plans got canceled. What did you do? Did you finish talking?" I popped my head up behind Se Joo, "Sorry we came back."

.

"Let's go Young, I'll drop you home." Si Hyun winked at me.

I smiled and followed him out as we took the elevator down. His phoned dinged, receiving a text message.

The car the Chairwoman took is on standby.

He gloomily smiled. I pursed my lips in concern for him. He's been in a weird sad mood ever since he got kicked out.

"Let's go for a ride."

I smiled, followed him, and sat in the passenger seat of a beautiful red car. Then next thing I know we were speeding down the streets.

We were both silent so I was about to put on my earphones to listen to music when Si Hyun grabbed my hand before I could put them on.

"I agreed to make the scholarship girl fall in love with me."

I heavily sighed, put my earphones away, and closed my eyes to think.

"What did Soo Ji say to make you agree?"

I slowly opened one eye to see Si Hyun sadly smile, "I just want to show my sincerity of my feelings for her."

I opened my other eye and  gave out another loud sigh, "As long as you know what you are doing."

A few seconds passed when Si Hyun smirked, "How could scholarship girl not like me?"

.

ring ring ring ring

"What?" I said into the phone as I rolled myself out of bed.

"I need a check-upppppp" Se Joo's voice came out of the speaker.

I groaned loudly, "Okay okay I'm coming."

.

I walked behind Se Joo and Soo Ji as we entered her mom's hospital. Se Joo was clinging onto Soo Ji's arm as she tried to get away from his grasp.

"Why do you keep following me? Just get a check-up with Young and leave!"

"I barely got out on the condition that I come to your hospital. I'm a patient after all." Se Joo pouted as I rolled my eyes.

Soo Ji's phone dinged. A text from Si Hyun.

We all looked at her phone.

Is she the one that got the scholarship?

Attached was a picture of a drawing of the scholarship girl.

I tilted my head in confusion as the drawing was of poor quality and it was pretty weird that Si Hyun texted this.

Se Joo nodded, "Oh, she's very cute." I looked at him in confusion.

It's a marker drawing!

I shook my head, sighed, and looked across the room to see the same scholarship girl waiting for the elevator.

"Unnie . . . over there?," I pointed towards the girl as we watched her get onto the elevator.

Soo Ji smiled, "I'm going now. Young, take care of Se Joo and make sure he gets properly checked okay? Hit him if he doesn't listen. No mercy."

I nodded smilingly and grabbed his arm, pulling him further into the hospital.

"Meet up with your mother quickly and buy Young and me food! I'm hungry!" He yelled as I dragged him away from Soo Ji. 

.

I scrolled through Kyung Joo's instagram while Si Hyun watched over my shoulder as I was sitting on his lap.

"Go Kyung Joo and Park Hye Jung follow each other, so I sent a friend request. I heard that she's best friends with Eun Tae Hee." Soo Ji said as she holds her cello.

Si Hyun sighed, "Go Kyung Joo . . .  ugh," He scrunched of his face.

"Hey, just what did you say to her?" I asked looking up from my phone.

Se Joo added, "Did you say, 'I'm sorry I kissed your mother'?" Si Hyun threw a pillow towards him, "Just try saying it again, huh?"

I laughed as I opened a new bag of gummies, happy that I was able to buy the last watermelon flavored ones at the store today.

"I can't believe that noona would be Go Kyung Joo's mother," Si Hyun said dejectedly.

"That's what I want to say. That noona is completely . . . wow . . . " Se Joo awed.

I gagged at his comment and threw a handful of gummies into my mouth stuffing my cheeks like a chipmunk.

"But why do you two keep calling her noona?" Soo Ji asked pointing at the two.

They both answered at the same time, "She looked like one!"

Soo Ji shook her head as I laughed at how the boys answered so surely. Until I started choking on my gummies.

Oh delicious watermelon gummies. How can you betray me like this? I just want to eat all your sweet goodness and this is what I get?

"Yah! Young's choking!" Soo Ji yelled.

I crossed my arms in hope to tell them that I'm not while at the same time reaching for my water bottle. But before I can grab it Se Joo did the Heimlich maneuver thing and out came my gummies hitting Si Hyun right in the face.

As Se Joo let go of me I started laughing even harder as Si Hyun was so shocked by what happened that he froze.

Still laughing, I quickly grabbed a tissue and wiped off my deceased gummies from his face.

"I'm pfft- so pfft- sorry!" I giggled while everyone else laughed.

Si Hyun got a hold of my bag of gummies and placed it on top of a high shelf in annoyance.

"Yah Si Hyun!!!" I yelled jumping onto his back. As I pulled onto Si Hyun's hair in attempt to get my precious gummies back into my arms.

Soo Ji calmed down and asked, "Should I help you find stuff out?".

He smiled, "I'll handle it myself".

Hands wrapped around my thighs as he proceeded to take me with him while leaving the room.

"Wait! My gummies! Yah Si Hyun!" I screamed as he continued to walk out the door.

So long my lost loved ones. May you find nice warm stomachs to live and die in . . .

.

I stood on the sidewalk, early in the morning, a few meters away from a bus stop where Si Hyun tried to keep himself warm. Wearing his hood and crossing his arms in attempting to fight off the cold weather, waiting for Tae Hee the scholarship girl.

I shook my head and smirked as I saw her approach the bus stop.

As soon as Si Hyun saw her, he took off his hood and lamely posed in front of her trying to be all "casual".

Okay, that's enough entertainment for me today, I'll just ask him all about his progress later. I got to get to class!