Episode 1 (2/2)

The ceremony ended. Si Hyun and I threw our robes away and met up with Se Joo who didn't even wear his robe at all.

"This is all yours." Si Hyun tossed him the keys to his motorcycle.

Se Joo gasped, "Arigato!"

Soo Ji walked behind us.

"Choi Soo Ji, Choi Soo Ji!" The four of us turned to the voice.

We all looked at to see who called us, and after a few seconds of silence I spoke up.

"Hey, Ko Kyung Joo right? What's up?" I asked.

The three looked at me, surprised that I knew her name.

Kyung Joo looked at me happily and then back to Soo Ji.

"I wanted to thank you for the video about the homeroom teacher. You guys put together the video, right? That was so cool."

"What video?" Soo Ji asked.

"What?" said Si Hyun.

"Nah," I said.

"No way," Se Joo replied.

We tried to walk away but Kyung Joo opened her mouth again.

"Aren't you going to take a photo? Do you want to take one together?"

Se Joo sighed and pulled a fake smile, "Sure, why not? Gather up. I'm the best photographer."

"No, you should be in the photo too." She said softly.

I snatched the phone and started to take a picture, but Si Hyun pulled me back and gave the phone to Se Joo who took the selfie in less than a second. "You're the shortest one here, your face would have been the only one in the picture if you took it." I pouted angrily and mumbled under my breath, "That was the point . . ."

"Wow we took a lot of photos. Let's go," he nodded at us.

"Annyeong," Soo Ji said with a wide forced smile.

"Go go" Si Hyun said.

Se Joo waved his hand to shoo Kyung Joo away, "Annyeong."

I came back to reality and smiled genuinely, "Hope you do well in college."

I caught up to the group.

"But why did you do that to the Korean Lit. teacher, didn't you want to get revenge on the art teacher?"

"That was to get back at him."

"What?" I asked.

Se Joo patted my head, "The whole school now knows that he can't perform in bed. A revenge couldn't have been better than that."

"What do you mean?" Si Hyun asked.

"Yah, he must've been pretty be a bad performer to sleep with our teacher, you know. Think about how frustrated she must've been to look elsewhere."

I shook my head and laughed loudly.

"My goodness, that's all you think about isn't it?" Soo Ji said in disgust.

"Sex! Sex! Sex! Sex! Se-" I chanted teasingly as Se Joo covered my mouth with his hand.

"Don't be like that. It's the truth."

Si Hyun laughed too, "I really believe you're talented when it comes to that," he said.

I stopped laughing.

Soo Ji turned around and put her arm around me.

"Since you boys are all grown up. I will teach you a few things."