She can easily kill you.

! LINK TO THE BOOK ON MY PROFILE !
Full version will be on wattpad too but that's still in progress as it requires editing.

She may not look like a killer but she is like a predator. She can easily kill you~

The life Chloe Rivas had before her sixteenth birthday seems like someone else's, and perhaps that is the truth: there are two versions of Chloe. The bubbly teenage girl dealing with boy problems and strict parents. And the cold hearted assassin dealing with death and an evil boss. You wouldn't recognize the girl she was before she got taken away and put in a team with the two guys she would die for, the team is her family now. She has done missions week in week out, like a routine. Until that routine got rudely broken by a new teammate: Drew Matthews. His arrival sparks something in Chloe that she thought had left her years ago: love (and hate, let's be fair). But the presence of the mysterious new teammate is nothing, nothing, to what mission is to come. Death was always on the corner for Chloe, but this mission brings her face to face with it.

(ACTION- HUMOR - ROMANCE - CRIME-)

•••

Vote / comment / share!

NOTE 1: Any places, names, or similarities to real life people or events are unintentional. The same goes for the plot, some minor similarities to other agent books are not intentional. The reason I began writing this story is because I got inspired by a movie NOT because of other books. Btw I forgot the name of the movie but Dwayne Johnson was in it. He goes after 10 targets. And I really liked the action so I was like "what if it's in a book?" What if you have like 10 or maybe more or less missions. I really love those action type of stories so obviously I wanted to write a book. Chloe was created because I wanted a strong female protagonist who doesn't 'need saving all the time'.

Note 2:  I'm editing this book again. Because some things are a bit cringy. Not just grammar mistakes but more some things the characters say or do. Or things I didn't understand when I was 14/15 when I first wrote this story. BUT NO STORY LINE CHANGES SO YOU CAN READ IT WITHOUT CONFUSION. Im actually quite happy with how this story turned out. AND PROUD BC I WROTE A WHOLE BOOK W h a t.

NOTE 3: I'm not from a English speaking country. I'm from the Netherlands. I've gotten some Spanish messages but I can't answer it bc idk Spanish😭 I can speak Dutch, English, French and German to a certain extent. I wanna learn more languages but I'm bad at it :/

Thanks for reading

xx Me