Let The Games Begin {11}

***Jakey’s POV***

                “MAKE YOU PUT YOUR HANDS UP! HELL YEA! MAKE YOU PUT YOUR HANDS! MAKE YOU PUT YOUR HANDS UP! PUT YOUR PUT YOUR HANDS UP!” Seth and I screamed.

                “NOW I’M SO FLY LIKE A G6!” Seth yelled.

                It was a rare occasion where Seth wasn’t playing Breathe Carolina out of his speakers. We were singing along as he drove us all to Skylar’s house.

                The song shifted and I relaxed against the seat. I looked out of the window. Skylar reached over and squeezed my hand. I smiled at him.

                “Please take me as I am. This isn’t what I planned!” the speakers blared.

                Skylar squeezed my hand again and leaned, kissing me. I smiled weakly at him and rested my head on his shoulder.

                We got out at Skylar’s house and went inside. Skylar put on his speakers as we dropped onto the couches together.

                “WHITE BOY WASTED! PARTY IN MY BASEMENT!” Seth and I screamed as the music began to play.

                “You guys are crazy,” Cameron said, shaking his head at us as we jumped up and began to dance around the living room.

                “Who’s girlfriend is locked up in the bathroom?” I shouted, pulling Skylar to his feet and forcing him to dance with me.

                Skylar rolled his eyes and pulled me back down to the couch. He kept his arms around my waist so that I wouldn’t start dancing again.

                I pouted and stuck my tongue out at him. “You’re mean!” I whined.

                “Oh hush. You love me,” he said, kissing my neck.

                I sighed. “This is true,” I said, turning and pressing our lips together. Skylar licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, letting his tongue in. our tongues rubbed together playfully and I tangled my hands in Skylar’s hair.

                “I hate to interrupt, but I was wondering what you boys want for dinner.”

                Skylar and I pulled apart and glanced at Emily. I smiled innocently at her and ran a hand through Skylar’s soft hair before pecking his lips.

                “We’ll just have some pasta I guess,” Skylar said, glancing at Cameron and Seth. They nodded and Emily retreated into the kitchen to make us dinner.

                “So, have you guys ever actually gotten white boy wasted?” Cameron asked us, raising an eyebrow.

                “Duhhh!” I said cheerfully.

                “And what a disaster that was. Jakey and Skylar ended up fucking in a closet, and then Jakey threw up and passed out next to a pool,” Seth said and laughed. I pouted.

                “If I could remember that night I would totally tell Cameron what you did!” I said fiercely.

                Cameron shook his head at me. “You’re such a fucking weirdo Jakey,” he said. “You’re so damn stupid.”