Let The Games Begin {22}

A.N.- LOL okay so a few chapters ago, I mentioned the song "Gangnam Style". Well, I was messaging my best friend last night and out of nowhere he just sent me that thing that I screenshotted over there somewhere --> 

So I figured I'd share it to make you smile a little since this chapter is...blah. Rushed :3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                I awkwardly rang the doorbell. I hadn’t rung Skylar’s doorbell since I had basically moved in with him.

                Luke opened the door and frowned deeply. “Hi Jakey. Skylar explained everything. He’s in his room. You know you don’t need to ring the doorbell,” he said quietly, stepping aside to let me in.

                I took my shoes off and went to Skylar’s bedroom. I knocked on his door and he opened it. He frowned at my face, where a slight bruise had formed, and pain erupted in his eyes.

                “Come in,” he whispered.

                I stepped into his bedroom and he shut the door. We sat on his bed together awkwardly and he sighed, running a hand through his hair.

                “Jakey, I love you. It’s not pity. It’s love,” he said silently.

                I felt my eyes starting to water. “I don’t know anymore Skylar,” I whimpered.

                “I know you’re confused. But please believe me. He’s screwing with you Jakey. He’s trying to mess up our relationship. I know he is,” Skylar said, his eyes pleading with me to understand.

                “Skylar, he’s not!” I cried. He wouldn’t do that. He wasn’t a bad guy. He had been so nice and caring towards me.

                “Hey, let’s not fight. Calm down,” Skylar said gently, wrapping his arms around me and kissing my forehead. “I just want to get back to our calm relationship.”

                He kissed me deeply and licked my bottom lip. I opened my mouth, letting his tongue in. Our tongues rubbed together.

                Skylar pushed me back on his bed and crawled on top of me. He pulled my shirt off and let his hands explore my topless self eagerly.

                “Skylar,” I mumbled, not sure if I wanted to do this right now.

                “Sh Jakey. Trust me,” he whispered before bringing out lips back together.

                Trust. I needed to trust Skylar. Maybe he was overreacting to the whole Cameron situation. Cameron didn’t spike me. I had just had too much to drink and blacked out. It had happened to me before.

                I would just need to get Skylar over his paranoia, and then everything could be fine again. We could be together happily, and everyone could just be freaking friends already.

                I let my hands slide under Skylar’s shirt. He shivered slightly at my touch, and I pulled his shirt off, tossing it on the floor.

                Skylar grinded his lower half against mine, massaging my nipples with his thumbs. I wrapped my arms around Skylar’s neck and pulled him closer to myself.

                Skylar pulled our jeans off, leaving us both in just our boxers. He kissed down my neck to my chest, and from my chest down my stomach. He stopped when he reached my boxers, and pulled them off, leaving me exposed.