Chapter 3

Once Noah and Kane wake up from their nap Brittany can hear them on the baby monitor moving around so she walks into the nursery. Brittany walks into the nursery and can immediately smell a messy diaper. She walks over to the crib and lifts up Kane, placing him on the changing table. Brittany made quick work of undoing the sides of Kane's diaper but was surprised when she found that he had only peed in his diaper. Even though she was surprised she cleaned Kane's diaper area and applied baby powder. Next Brittany placed a new diaper underneath Kane and taped it up.

"Why don't you go upstairs and play a game while I change Noah." Brittany told Kane.

"Okay." Replied Kane.

Brittany lifted Kane from the table and set him on the floor turning her attention towards Noah. She lifted Noah out of the crib and laid him on the table.

"Me and you need to talk." Brittany said.

"What did I do?" Noah asked worried.

"You didn't do anything. Don't be nervous." Brittany stated.

"What would you like to talk about?" Noah asked.

"Well I would like to know if you wanted to return to wearing underwear in the daytime or if you wanted to continue wearing diapers like Kane?" Brittany asked.

"Keep in mind that if you choose one you can change your mind. For example if you chose underwear but you wanted to go back to diapers, you could." Brittany added.

"Do I have to have an answer right now?" Noah asked.

"No, I can give you time to think about it." Brittany replied.

"Okay can I tell you before I go to bed or in the morning?" Noah asked.

"Of course you can." Brittany said. "But what do you want to change into right now?"

"Can't have you waking around naked can we." Brittany added jokingly.

"Umm why don't I change into underwear for a little bit and after lunch change back into a diaper. Is that okay?" Noah asked Brittany.

"That's fine with me, but can we change you back into a diaper when I change Kane?" Brittany asked.

"Sure." Noah replied.

"Okay, let me go get some underwear for you."

With that Brittany lifted Noah up onto the changing table and went up the stairs into Noah's room. She opened the top dresser drawer and pulled out a pair of underwear. Then she opened the third drawer and pulled out some shorts. After closing the drawers she walked back down into the nursery and set the clothing down onto the side of the changing table. She once again undid the sides of the diaper and used the wipes to clean up the pee and poop on his diaper area. Then she lifted Noah's legs and put them through the leg holes of his underwear and pulling all the way up. Finally she lifted him off the table and put him in his pants.