Chapter 9

The following morning Brittany woke up at eight and went into the nursery leaving a sleeping Roman in bed. Once in the nursery Brittany saw Kane lying on his side and sucking his thumb. Seeing this she makes a mental note to go to the store and places the back of her hand gently on his forehead seeing if he was still sick, fortunately he wasn't Brittany then decided to leave Kane to
rest and go upstairs to check on Noah.

Brittany began waking up the stairs and into Noah's room and saw that he was waking up. She walked over to him rubbed his shoulder and finished waking him up.

"Would you like to go out for breakfast, just me and you?" Brittany asked.

     "Umm sure. Why not, it sounds like it could be fun." Noah replied.

     "Okay then let's get ready." Brittany stated.

     Brittany then touched the front of Noah's diaper and found that it was wet. Brittany then stood Noah up and pulled the back of his diaper and found that he had also messed himself. She picked Noah up and carried him downstairs into the nursery, where she laid him on the changing table. Brittany then grabbed a fresh diaper, wipes, and powder from the drawers. Next Brittany untaped the front of the diaper and used the wipes to clean up the mess of pee and poop that was in Noah's diaper. After she rolled up the used diaper and threw it away she placed a fresh diaper underneath him and applied powder. Brittany then finished by taping up the diaper.

     After the diaper change Brittany picked up Noah and carried him back upstairs and laid him on his bed. She then grabbed a pair of shorts from his dresser and a shirt from his closet. Brittany then put Noah's legs in the shorts and lifted his legs, pulling the shorts all the way up. Next she had him sit up and put the shirt on him. She then put on his socks and shoes and carried him out to the car, setting him in and doing up the seatbelt. Brittany then got into the drivers seat of her car and started driving into town.

      Once Brittany arrived at Harvey's and Ed's she and Noah walked into the restaurant and were immediately seated.
Brittany ordered eggs, pancakes, and sausage and Noah ordered the same. Once the server left to give their orders to the chef the two started talking.

     "Are you enjoying your time in diapers?" Brittany asked.

     "Yeah they are super comfortable and convenient." Noah replies honestly.

     "I'm glad." Brittany responded. "Do you kind of we go to the store after this?"

     "No, not at all." Noah replied. "What do we need?"

      "We just need to get a pacifier for Kane and also get a couple groceries. Would you like to get a pacifier as well?" Brittany asked.

     "I think it might be something that I would be willing to try. Noah responded.

     "Okay, I will keep that in mind." Brittany states.

     Just then the server comes back out with their food and sets it in front of them. Noah and Brittany both start eating once the server walked away. After about thirty minutes they are done eating and Noah looked very nervous about something.

     "What's wrong Noah" Brittany asks.

     "I need to go to the bathroom." Noah replied.

     "Just go in your diaper and I will change you." Brittany responded.

      Just then Noah started peeing and Brittany started leading him into the girls bathroom. She then laid him on the changing table and dig through her purse  looking for the changing supplies that she needed. Once she found them she took off Noah's shorts and untaped his diaper. She then used the wipes to clean his genitals. Next she threw away the used diaper and replaced it with a fresh one. Finally she applied the powder and taped up the diaper.

     After the diaper change Brittany put his shorts back on and set him back on the ground. The two walked out of the bathroom and back to the table. Once at the table Brittany paid for the meal and left a twenty dollar tip which is customary for where they live. After paying Noah and Brittany walked out to the car and started driving to the store when all of a sudden Noah didn't feel to good.

     "Brittany, I don't feel so good." Noah said.

     "I'm sorry buddy. Do you want to go home instead of going to the store then?" Brittany asked.

      The only response that Brittany had received was a nod, so she started the ten minute journey back to their home in the country. As soon as the car had stopped Noah ran into the house and straight into a bathroom where he began throwing up. After turning off the car Brittany ran after him. When she saw him throwing up in the bathroom she grabbed a washcloth and a water bottle, telling Roman that Noah had gotten sick. With the items she went back into the bathroom and saw that Noah had stopped puking. She immediately wiped off his face and made him drink the water.

     The two went into Brittany and Roman's room and laid on the bed. Brittany then placed Noah in her lap and had taken off her shirt. Brittany then unhooked her bra and brought Noah's head up to her boobs. Noah immediately latched in and started sucking. Noah was rewarded with milk that tasted like honey. Brittany continued to breastfeed Noah until he fell asleep. Once he was asleep she put he bra and shirt back on and walked into the nursery and placed Noah into the crib. Brittany the walked out of the nursery closing the door behind her and walked into the kitchen where she saw Kane and Roman eating eggs and sausage. She then sat at the island and talked with Roman about what she and Noah had talked about at the restaurant and about what they needed to get at the store.

(1034 words)

————————————————————

If you liked this chapter please like it and don't forget to follow me to get notifications when I update.