Chapter 15

"I'm sorry Roman but I can't take you back." Brittany says as she closes the door and steps out onto the porch. "Actually I'm not sorry. Was I not enough for you, Roman?"

"I- I- I" Roman stammered.

"You what? Decided to fuck another girl. To grow away everything you had. Your girlfriend of several years, and most importantly your kids." Brittany said furiously

"I swear I didn't mean it. I completely regret getting drunk and having sex with her. I only love you and the kids I promise. Please take me back, I'm begging you." Pleaded Roman.

"No Roman, I won't take you back. Getting drunk is one thing but fucking another woman is different. Let alone the fact that you also were looking at other women on our dates. How am I supposed to know you only fucked the one? There were way more that I didn't know about weren't there, Roman?"

"She was the only one, I promise." Roman lied.

"I know you're lying Roman. I need you to sign over full custody of both Noah and Kane over to me by the end of the week. If you don't I will call my lawyer and take more than just the kids. Now get the fuck off my porch before I call the cops. Oh and by the way I'm telling all of your fans what happened. Good luck with your soon to be shit hole of a life." Brittany said as she began walking inside.

When Brittany shut the door she sat on the couch and began typing out her message to Roman's fans on social media.

"I regret to inform you that Roman and I are no longer together. Our relationship ended a couple of weeks ago when Roman decided to sleep with another woman. We will not be getting back together and I'd like to ask for privacy for Noah, Kane, and I for the time being. Thank you and I'm sorry it came out like this. But you all deserved to know." Brittany typed.

Brittany read over the message a couple of times before deciding to post the message on all of her social media's.

(1 week later)
(Brittany's POV)

Sure enough Roman had given me the papers to get full custody of the kids the next day. I guess he loved his stuff and business more than the kids. What a scumbag. At least both of my beautiful children are happily adjusting to their new home. They have no idea what is going on between me and their father. To be honest they haven't asked about where he was and I have no idea what I would do or say if either of them did. Noah has continued to wear diapers 24-7 and I believe having him in diapers is helping to strengthen our bond as mother and son, I think this is also helping him relieve some stress.

Kane has acted as if nothing has changed. He still plays video games with his friends only this time he isn't playing them in his room. I never really liked the idea of him being alone in his room for hours in end playing video games. I had his computer set up on a desk in the living room so that I would see him more and he wouldn't be alone in his room. I know this sounds strict but I've limited how long both of my beautiful children are allowed to play their video games. They are only allowed to play on them for at most two hours, but only after school and any homework is complete. Instead of being on video games we have begun having family movie and board game nights as well as going swimming or for a bike ride. I do this so we can still spend time as a family and we can all get some fresh air and exercise.

I remember one day a couple of months ago me and Noah had gone out to breakfast and we had planned to go to the store after. We had talked about how we needed to get Kane a new pacifier and I had asked if he would be interested in getting one as well. Noah had said that it sounded interesting and that he wanted to try it. I wonder if he is still interested. If he is still interested would he be interested in drinking from bottles or sleeping in a crib. Maybe he would want to be treated like my little baby. I already change his diapers just like I did when Kane was actually a baby. I think I'll talk to him about it and see what he thinks. Oh maybe he would like a stuffed animal. Oh my god he would be so cute with a little bear clutched in his arms while he is sleeping, I can just picture it now.

(930 words)
———————————————————————
I know this is kind of a short chapter for having to wait for so long. I'm sorry it took me this long to do it. I'm pretty happy with how well this chapter turned out and will hopefully start editing this story and begin working on editing the others after. Not going to lie though I was cuddling up to my stuffed animal the entire time while writing this chapter. Thank you and have a great rest of your day. Just remember if your having a rough time, it'll get better and you'll be stronger for going through it. Be safe, stay wholesome, and wear a mask.