Chapter 11

This chapter will be different than the rest as it will be told in Brittany's point of view and will show her experience of the date that she had with Roman. This chapter is important to the plot line of the story so please don't try to skip it and go to the next chapter. Enjoy- DarkShadow.
————————————————————

Me and Roman were waiting on the couch for the new babysitter to arrive so we could go on our date when we hear a knocking at the door. I get hope and go answer the door, hoping that it is the babysitter. I open the door and am relieved to find just the person i wanted. I quickly stepped aside and let her in.

"Welcome to our home, Kylie." I stated.

"Thank you, Mrs. Smith." Kylie replied.

"Are you sure you are okay with the two being in diapers even though they are older?" I asked.

"Yeah I am okay with it." Kylie answered.

"Okay we will be going to the movie theatre then out to a restaurant, here is my phone number just Incase you an emergency arises." I said slipping a piece of paper with my phone number on it into her hand.

"Okay I will be sure to call you should an emergency arise. Kylie responded.

After hearing those words me and Roman left the house but not before kissing both Kane and Noah on the forehead. We got into the gtr and started the drive to the restaurant. Once we arrived and had walked in we were quickly seated and served our drinks. I had gotten a water with lemonade while Roman got a coca-cola without ice. After looking over the menu I ordered a chicken salad and Roman ordered three tacos. While we were waiting for our food I had tried to strike up a conversation but was surprised at the fact that he wasn't paying attention and was looking around the room at a bunch of other girls.

Right as I was about to call him out on it our food arrived and the thought of digging into the delicious looking salad replaced the thought of yelling at him for the moment. As we ate I decided to watch him and see if he continued looking at other women only to see that he not only kept looking but didn't even really try to hide it. He was acting like I wasn't even right in front of him. At this point a half hour had passed and all I wanted to do was go back home and spend some time with my kids but we soon finished our dinner and drove to the movie theatre. Wen ended up seeing a movie called Mortal Engines which turned out pretty good but I couldn't help but notice that Roman kept looking at other girls.

At the end of the movie I left in search of a bathroom. I had walked almost five minutes to find one after going to the bathroom I rushed to get back to Roman. I found Roman at the front entrance to the building playing on his phone. I walked over to him and we walked out of the building and over to the gtr. We got in and started the twenty minute drive back home. The whole way back home I kept thinking about how Roman kept looking at other women and was basically ignoring me the entire night and now that I think about it I don't think he has said a single word to me so far on this date. Soon we found ourselves back in the driveway and walking into the house. Once inside I have Kylie one hundred dollars for watching the kids.

      "Did they behave?" I asked kylie.

"They behaved quite well. Kylie responded.

"When was the last time that they were changed?" I inquired.

"They were changed only an hour ago." Kylie replied.

"Okay, here is one hundred dollars thank you for watching them. And just out of curiosity what did you guys do the whole time." I asked.

"Thank you, I would be happy to watch them anytime. We played Mario kart and hung out upstairs." Kylie answered.

"Sounds like it was fun." I stated.

     After talking to Kylie I made my way upstairs and picked up Kane and Noah, set them on my hip and brought them down into the nursery. I set Kane in the crib and laid Noah on the changing table. I undid the tapes of his diaper, to see that he had pooped it. I used the front of the diaper to wipe of excess poop and then used baby wipes to clean the rest of it up. I then relaxed the used diaper with a fresh one, rolled up the used one, and tossed it into the trash. I then grabbed the diaper rash cream and applied it to every part of his diaper area. I even applied some in his Butt hole so that the area wouldn't get a rash. I finally applied powder and taped up his diaper.

After changing Noah's diaper I set him in the crib and laid Kane onto the changing table. I made quick work of undoing the tapes, using wipes to clean his diaper area, and discarding the used diaper in the same fashion as I'd did Noah's. I then replaced the used diaper with a new one, applied powder, and taped up the new diaper. I then picked them up, stuck a pacifier in their mouths, and began to read them a book called Goldilocks and the three bears. About three quarters of the way through the book they fell asleep and I carried them up to their rooms, kissed them in the forehead and closed their door.

After placing them in bed I went down stairs and into my room, only to find that Roman was fast asleep. I quickly changed into my pajamas and hoped into bed. I puked the covers up to my head and quickly fell asleep.

(1032 words)
————————————————————

If you liked this chapter please like it and don't forget to follow me to get notifications when I update.