Chapter 4

Brittany and Noah walked out of the nursery just as Roman opened the garage door and came inside with groceries. Noah decided to go upstairs while Brittany went into the kitchen to help Roman with lunch and talk.

"Roman, honey I need to talk to you." Brittany said.

"Sure. What about?" Roman inquired.

"Well I wanted to know what you thought about Noah wearing diapers during the day." Brittany replied.

"I don't mind. What ever makes him comfortable is fine with me." Roman says. "I know that he has been wearing diapers most of today to get used to them and if he wants to continue wearing them in the day then it's okay with me.

     "Okay and if he does wish to continue wearing diapers where would we change him. Britt asks. "The changing table in the nursery is a little small for him."

     "We can get bigger furniture if we need to." Roman suggests.

     "You're right." Brittany says.

     "What should we make for lunch I'm sure the kids are starving." Brittany Asks.

     "Sounds good." Brittany states. "I'm gonna go check on Kane.

     Brittany walks upstairs and into Kane's room but along the way Noah stops her and asks for her to come into his room.

     "Brittany can you come in here I have a question?" Noah calls out.

     "Sure, what's you're question?" Brittany inquires.

     "If I decide to wear diapers during the day what will happen with school. I don't want to get made fun of?" Noah asks nervously.

     "Well if you want I could home school you like I home school Kane." Brittany replies.

     "Okay, Thank you." Noah says relieved.

     "No problem. If you have any more questions feel free to come ask me." Britt  tells Noah.

     "I will." Noah replies.

     With that Brittany walks out of Noah's  room and into Kane's room. She then walks in to Kane's room seeing him playing fortnite. She then looks around his room waiting for him to finish his game and sees that the calendar on his wall is a month and off. Brittany walks over to the calendar and flips the page so that it says June.

     "Are you almost finished with your game?" Brittany asks.

     "Yeah I will be done in one minute." Kane replies."

     "Okay, are you wet or messy?" Brittany asks sticking a finger between Kane's leg and the diapers leg gatherers.

     "Only a little bit wet, I think you will last until after lunch." Brittany states. "Now come downstairs it's time for lunch."

     Brittany and Kane start walking down the hallway but stop to tell Noah that it was time for lunch. The three walk down the stairs and into the kitchen where Roman had already served the macaroni.