Chapter 30- Waiting for a 'yes'

Ashton's POV

She attaches her lips to mine. Just what I needed. I take control kissing the hell out of her. So much for avoiding her. How am l going to avoid someone who is supposed to be my shadow, my PA for crying out loud? I quickly take control of the kiss, detaching my lips from hers, and quickly bringing them to her neck. She moans softly, digging her nails into my hair when I suck at a particular spot on her neck.

"Ella" I groan her name softly under my breath. There was something familiar about this action of hers. It was identical to someone. I will never forget the action nor the feeling I get from it. The way she did it. I have heard those before, they were so familiar that it scared me. She was the only one who did it just like that.

"Sorry, I can't do this Ella. sorry" I watch as her smile disappears and is replaced with a frown. Her eyebrows raised. I could tell she was surprised but I couldn't help it. I walk away before she could ask me any questions. Questions that I wanted to ask, questions I don't have answers to.

I pass by the bar to pick a wine bottle with me and went out to the poolside. It was dark yet comforting. That was like my current state. I have convinced myself that I was fine and that I have moved on, that I have forgotten her but one wrong move, and I come crashing down. One move and she comes back and evades my mind and soul.

I loved her but what did she do... Memories clouding my drunken state.

            💛FLASHBACK💛

"Ashy, please. We are still young to be talking of marriage. We are only nineteen for crying out loud." She spoke calmly but her eyes had a different story to tell.

"I know baby, but nothing will change, I promise. Everything will still be the same you will still do your modeling if that's what you are scare of." I carefully explained. My patience was running thin but I somehow explained calmly without slamming the desk or going anything worst.

I bring the bottle to my mouth and gulp half the content down my throat. I ignore the bitter taste. I had a better thing to worry about as of now.

I raised the marriage issue again after two years. Except for this time I wasn't just telling her.

That day I was the happiest man alike. I reserved a whole restaurant for us and invited only our family and close friends. I had them decorate the restaurant in her favorite theme. Pink and emerald green. It was a surprise for her. Her parents and mine were both in support. They were Happier than I was (if that was possible.)

We were ushered to our table, the best among the best. It was exquisite and lavishing just as we both love. My parents sat first and her parents Mr. and Mrs. Williams sat across them. My friend Jack and hers, Juliet her best friend took the seat next to my parents. Leaving two seats by Mr. Williams where we sat. We ate dinner in silence with occasional chats. Just the usual 'how are you' 'how is the business doing' and stuff and of course the women chatting away about the latest designer bag or shoe. Typical billionaires wives right?

rm, I clear my throat getting everyone's attention. I was nervous as fuck. Jack pat my back lightly and I smile as a way of thanking him for his support.
I took Tiana's left hand and entwine it with mine and began.

"Tiana, my love, you look amazing tonight" I didn't know what to say.

"You said that a thousand times already. What is it?" I didn't trust my mouth at that moment so I went with my actions

I was finally doing it. I kneed on one knee and pop the question "baby I'm already the happiest man alive but do me the honor of completing my life. Tiana, will you marry me?" She grasps as I held my breath waiting for a 'yes.

***
A/N
Hey! Guys. Missed Ella and Ashton, any ship names for them yet?

At least you lovely readers can pardon me for the late updates since I gave you two chapters. In my defense, I had many ideas for this story that I didn't know which one to chose from since some of them required some little Editing from the previous chapters.

***

Dedications to;
@hihigary
@Kenzathe3rd
@Joyceselmah
@Brillington6
For leaving amazing comments and edging me to updates in the previous chapters. Thanks, guys!

Meant To BeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara