Chapter 34- Revelations 2

Ashton's POV

That was the worst sound that I had ever had to hear. I felt like crying myself when her voice cracked and she cried on my chest but I had to be strong to comfort her.
*
*
*
"Ella, I want you to know that I will always be here for you" I found myself saying.

After last night and now I realized that Ella is different and I like her. I realized that I didn't want to lose her. But I had to take my time especially after everything she just told me. I needed to be sure before asking her out. It was hard on her and for her to share something like that with me, means she trusts me.

A name from her dream last night kept playing in my head.

"Thank you, Ash, it means a lot," she said hugging me.

How nice my name sound coming from her kissable lips.

"Who is James? Is he your brother? What happened to him?" I blurt out

"A question at a time, Mr." how is she calm when I'm boiling inside.

"No, he is not my brother. He is my ex and who even told you about him? Hope you didn't go through my phone?"

What did he do to appear in her dream? Did he hurt her? The thought alone made my blood boil. She has gone through a lot.

" No! of course not! You mentioned his name in your dream last night. "

"Oh! Okay "

"Just okay?

" what else do you want to know? She questioned

"What happened, what did he do? Did he hurt you" the anger in my voice didn't go unnoticed?

She shook her head no. "Not until you tell me who Tiana is?"

"First tell me about Him, then after that, I will tell you about her"

"Deal" she squill

"Deal" I agreed. I can't believe I'm doing this.

She began "James and I were so perfect together, or so I thought until one day, I walked in on him cheating. It hurt a lot that he could do that to me but it hurt more because he broke my trust. He promised to always be there but he left too. Besides my best friends Edward and Lena, he was the other person who understood me and stood by me. We understood each other and we click just like that, but What was I thinking? Men are all the same. " she sighs

"No, we are not"

"That's what they all say, those were the exact words that James said back then, and see where we are today?

"Enough about me, tell me about Tiana." she exhaled.

"Okay, Tiana well... I will keep it short. She was my... She is late."

"I'm so sorry," she said "we were supposed to get married but... Um after I proposed she took off running without an answer and that was all. She had a flight an hour after that. and had a plane crash. She didn't make it. I never got to know the reason why she didn't say yes to my proposal, I thought she was afraid of marriage because of her profession, she was a model. but no one knew her reasons, her parents thought she was hiding something and mine thought she didn't love me which was insane because everyone knew we were madly in love with each other. I was a huge mess for a long time after her death but I have moved on." I concluded.

After that, we were both embalm in silence and I decided to break the silence. " let's leave the past and those in it and talk about the present which is us. Come on I will show you around the house." I said getting up with her.

Ella's POV

He was showing me around the house. It is a very nice two-story house. Down there have the living from which is very spacious, it had a star shape design and I couldn't help but love it. I had already been to the living room and kitchen but I didn't get the time to admire the beautiful place as it deserves.

He also shows me the gym, his study or office for when he is working at home or from home, library, and a lot.

He takes me upstairs to another spectacular view. There were five bedrooms in all. We show me all of it and one of them was the one I woke up in this morning. The last rooms were standing out in the middle with the others at the far side and the bathroom is intended forward making it look lively " this is my bedroom." he gestures and swans the door open.

"Wow! This looks wow. Well your whole house is, but this is just uniquely different and amazing." I couldn't help it. And I was being truthful. This bedroom is breathtaking.
"Thank you I don't get to show it off " he chuckled.

We step in and he shows me his closet. It was adorned with clothes of different types, formal, casual, and all I could watch all day, and the bed was very huge.

After admiring his bedroom for a while, I wanted to go home but Ashton surely had other plans.

A/N

So what other plans do you think Ashton has?😀😀

Hi guys it has been a while but I have finally updated.

Thanks for your support, this book is making a lot of progress though I don't update frequently enough ( I have my reasons and I'm sorry). I can't thank you enough though. Thank you! thank you!! thank you!!!

Dedications to AkosuaRosella for the lovely new cover. You guys should check her out, she is 😘

Ramadan Mubarak to all Muslims