Chapter 23

The first pictures of Harry Styles and his new baby surfaced last night

The first pictures of Harry Styles and his new baby surfaced last night. Sources say that Harry Styles baby Mama, Nora Henley, 28 gave birth to a baby girl on April 23rd. Further details of the baby are not known at the time, however speculation on Harry and Nora's relationship status are still rife. No one knows if they are a couple or not after the birth of their daughter. A spokesperson for Styles has yet to confirm.

I snorted in irony. I'd like to know that one myself. I chucked my phone on to the arm of the couch in defiance.

"What's that?" Harry asked quietly as he came into the living room holding two steaming cups of tea.

"Oh nothing" I shook my head, gratefully accepting a cup. He went over to check on Avery in her Moses basket, but as I'd just put her down after a feed I didn't think we'd here a peep out of her for a while.

It had been 6 days since we'd been discharged from the hospital and Avery was now 12 days old and it seemed like our girl liked her routine. She wanted fed almost every 3 hours which meant my boobs were getting on to some kind of schedule which was making feeding slightly easier. She slept pretty soundly between feeds which meant, through the day, I could fit in a little nap every now and again so I was feeling a little more human than I thought I would.

"The article's dropped" I informed Harry as he came back and gently dropped his large frame on to the sofa beside me.

He frowned in distaste. "I guess they had to find out eventually" his protective eyes shot to Avery's cot over the other side of the living room.

"You really don't like people knowing your business, do you" I watched Harry over the rim of my cup. He looked almost as sleep deprived as I did, because true to his word he'd been up at almost every night feed. To change Avery while I got myself ready to feed, then he'd get me a fresh bottle of water and make sure I was sorted before he went back to sleep.

"I just don't know why they care. The only people that need to be concerned by our daughter is you and I" The sullen look marring Harry's beautiful face made me wish I hadn't brought it up. I'm sure Jeff or his publicist or someone would tell him that the first "picture" of Avery had leaked. The term picture was used loosely because Avery can't be seen in the slightest. It's a picture from yesterday of Harry, out walking with Avery in her pram. I wasn't over the moon when Jeff phoned last night to tell Harry the article would be dropping in the morning. Once I realised Avery didn't actually appear in the picture, I let it go. People wanted to see the first pictures of Harry's child. I'd came to terms with it. Harry on the other hand...

"Surely you know that's not how it works though. You've been in the industry long enough, surely you get it by now?" I asked

"What? Just because it's the done thing then I should just be happy about it?" Harry frowned finally looking at me.

"I'm not saying happy about it, but less... agitated by it" I offered.

He bristled as he looked away from me. "Well no, I'm sorry. It still irritates me" silence descended on the room. Usually I felt comfortable in our silences but this put me on edge. He was angry at me for bringing it up and I hated the feeling of Harry being angry at me. His muscular frame sat tight at the other end of the couch and I wanted nothing more than to scoot over the couch and wrap myself under his arm, close to his side and let the heat from his body comfort me.