Chapter 30

Is loves young dream over all ready?

Nora Henley was pictured looking lonely and forlorn as she made her way round the Fisketorvet shopping mall on Wednesday afternoon. She took a trip with Avery Styles the daughter she shares with rock sensation Harry Styles, but the rock god himself was nowhere to be seen.

Rumour has it that all is not well in the Henley-Styles camp. Henley has been pictured leaving most of Styles' concerts early in favour of spending her time away from Styles in a hotel. A source close to the couple told Composure "Nora is struggling with life on the road, she's struggling watching Harry on stage every night, she hates the girls screaming at him every night and throwing themselves at her man"

The source also reveals there is tension over the way Harry chooses to raise Avery. Nora isn't happy having her exposed to the fans and his lifestyle. Reports say Harry is struggling to curb his womanising ways and is finding it difficult to settle down and become a proper family man. Preferring to spend his afternoons at local restaurants with model and old flame Kaia Gerber, pictured below. While Nora is left to amuse herself.

Could the golden couple be over already?

24 Hours Earlier

I shook my head trying to dislodge the hair that was tickling my cheek. In my comatose state I couldn't tell if the hair belonged to me or the curly haired boy I could feel wrapped around me like a vine.

My body stilled as I heard the familiar sound of Avery's cry.

"Shit" I mumbled, stretching out and blindly patting the bedside table till I found my phone.

06:43

Late nights and early mornings don't mix when you have a baby. I must remember to get an early night tonight... unless Harry wants a repeat of last night. I grin to myself as I try to pull his hand away from my shoulder but his arm just curls tighter, holding me in place.