Info Needed Beforehand

Following from the description:
(Y/N) (L/N) from the Australian Detective Division asked herself this question every day. She's lived in Detroit for 3 years now with her German Shepard, working with the DPD. She's been partnered up with Hank Anderson & the RK800 model Connor, all cases involving deviants have been assigned to them. She soon realises the bond growing between her & the android, something unspoken that she doubts is even real. (Y/N) can't help but sometimes wonder if there's a way to get to the sentimental, true side of the android she grows fond of.
But something much bigger is unfolding...
When she's faced with an upcoming revolution that could decide who lives, who dies & who gets sacrificed for equality & liberty of androids, she must ask herself yet another question.
Whose side is she on?
Will she stand by those considered family? Her own flesh & blood?
Or will she follow in the footsteps of the untrusted machines?

(Y/N) – Your name

(L/N) – Last name

(E/C) – Eye colour

(H/C) – Hair colour

(H/L) – Hair length

(F/C)- Favourite colour

I'll be using the '&' symbol throughout this book instead of the actual word, sorry if it triggers you.

There's swearing & mentions of mature content in here my people, you have been warned!

If there's a large paragraph of Italics 'like this' that means it's a memory / flashback.

Female pronouns will be used for the reader/(Y/N)!

By the way you're Australian in this.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯