The dinner party (Connor x reader)

This is Connor the android sent by cyberlife. For those of you who don't know he is from Detroit become human. Connor is a human in this world this is were no one is a android it just in this world.

Connor was sitting on his couch watching TV when he heard the door open and turn his head to see his parents enter with alot of grocery bags. He got up and went to them. "Do you guys need help" he asked. "Yes sweetie we got a few more bags in the car can you bring them in" his mom ask and he nodded and went out to the car.

On his way out he saw someone running by, he starts to blush when he released who it was.
Y/n l/n his crush since forever. They had on shorts and a tank top on and they could see Connor and waved making Connor look down in embarrassment. Y/n starts to run over to him and he began to panic. "Hi Connor" a soft voice said making him smile.

"H-hello"Connor stutters and sighs to him self. "Do you need help it looks like a lot of grocery bags" that ask. "Oh no i'-" a voice cuts of Connor. "Y/n, is that you how are you" Connors dad came out side and smiled.
"Hello Mr. Fox I'm good how are you". Connor sigh to himself and starts grabbing some bags.
"I'm doing just fine, what are you doing here" Connors dad asks. "Well I was going my day-to-day jog and I saw Connor and decided to ask if he needed some help" y/n smiles.

"Well if you don't mind I would be great to see you again" Connor dad smiles. "Of course" y/n says grabbing some bags. As Connor and y/n are grabbing bags they touch hands make Connor blush and he says takes as many bags as he can and walks way into the house. Y/n and Connors dad Entered the house after him. As soon as they got into the kitchen Connors mom started to yell.

"Oh my god is that the y/n l/n did they make you carry in them" she hits Connor and his dad on the head both returning with a 'ow' making y/n giggle. "No mrs. fox I offered to help but where do I put them" y/n asks. "Right on that counter dear" y/n puts them on the counter. "I think that was all of them glad I could help"
y/n says.

"Oh yes dear you did, maybe you should come back sometime like maybe this Friday we're having a Christmas party" Connors mom smiled and y/n smiles back. "I would love that, see you mr. and mrs. fox and Connor" y/n waved and left. "I think that kid" Connors parents say. "Ya, ya. I know" Connor sighs.

That weekend Y/n was in her room before the party look at there self in the mirror. "This one or the first one" they ask her best friend. "The first one" he said with out even think about it. "Ok I'll go change" they go in the bath room and changes and walks back out.

"Do I look better now" they ask look at Mason. "Of course would I ever lie to you" y/n look dead at him. "Yes" this makes him sigh and he grabs y/ns shoulders. "You look hot, now go and get that hottie" y/n was push out the door giggling.

Y/n arrived at the fox's house and goes to the door and fix's their clothes and knocks. Opening the door stood a boy with brown hair. "Well hello" he said in a flirty voice. "And what might you names be" he asked. "Y/n" he laughed a little.

"CONNOR SOMEONES HERE TO SEE YOU" that made y/n blush and a running Connor came running to them as soon as he realized it was y/n he blush. "Sorry about hank he's- never mind come on in" he says smiling. Y/n walks in a take off their jacket and puts it up and walk towards the living room. Connor hits hank on the back of the head "Idiot"