(Cullen x male reader)

So i'm doing this beautiful man.

~●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●~

Cullen was on his way to pick up his sister from dance studio. Walking in the studio he walks to Rosalies room and finds her packing her stuff so he leans on the door frame and coughs making her turn around and sighs.

"I'm almost ready, I just need to do something first so I'll just be a second" she says walking out into the hallway with cullen following. She puts a hand up and tells him to wait in the hallway making him sigh.

As cullen waits he hears music and decides to go see where it was coming from. As he searches he find a room with a h/c man in it dancing. Cullen's cheeks turn a bright red see what the man was wearing, a crop top and booty shorts.

The male starts dancing, swaying his hips to side to side. As cullen stares at the boy he hears someone coming up behind him making him turn around to see his sister. "Ready" she asks but noticed his blush and looks past him and sees y/n making her giggle.

"Y/n, uh" she smiles and cullen shakes his head. "No I heard music and was going to see where it was coming from and found him" he scratches his neck and she giggles and walks off and he chases after her. "Do you know him" cullen questions and she shakes her head.

"I would be lucky if he even know I existed" she sighs and he looks at her. "What do you mean" he raise a brow. "His the most talented one here, and I'm just a starter, sometimes he picks someone and teaches them" he just nods and they walk out to the car

***************************
Its been about two months seens cullen saw
y/n he would always go to the same room just to see if he was there. Well today was like another day he went to pick up Rosalie. As he walk into the studio and walk her room, as he walk he went by the room y/n was in and looks inside but found nothing.

Sighing he walked to Rosalies room, and walked inside. "So hows dancing" he asks just to start up a conversation. "Good i think i've gotten better" she says packing up her stuff. A knock was heard making them both turn around to see y/n. This making Rosalie almost pass out, and cullen freez in place.

"Um.. Hi i'm ro-" y/n cut her off. "Rosalie, i know I've been watching you dance and i can see something special about you" y/n flashs a smile making cullen knees go weak.
"Why thank you, sir" this making y/n giggle. "Just call me y/n, if we're going to work together" this makes Rosalie eyes go wide.

"I... Um what?" She asks confused. "I would like to work with you by becoming your teacher, if thats ok with your boyfriend" y/n says looking at cullen and they both shake their heads.

"Oh, where not together his my brother" y/n smirks that's this. "So his single, well Rosalie i have somethings to do, meet me her tomorrow and we'll talk" he winks and leaves. Rosalie and cullen stair confused about what just happened.